The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

I guess Jake wasn’t the only problem...

How about, from now until the end of the year we play Jake and Goldy top nine minutes, PP, and in overtime?  Oh, and the coaches leave the two alone, and let the just play.  I wonder if our coaches point out every mistake the Twins, Gagner, and Eriksson make?  

3 minutes ago, Shaodin said:

Remember all those times Henrik wouldn't shoot. Then there was the glorious time he did shoot a lot... that very short glorious time...  now back to never *expletive* *more expletive* shooting. 

Hank and Danny combined for a huge 2 shots tonight.  Awesome job. 

Biega had 4 shots.....   wow. 

I didn't mind.. the game itself was entertaining and close. The Canucks were beaten by a very good team. Positives: Goaltending, we kept the game close, and we're not that far off from being a winning team. Also, we continue to sink lower in standings, which at this point, since we won't make playoffs, is fine by me. Believe it or not, I thought Edler actually looked pretty good out there, despite the one point near the end where he threw it up the middle. He was using his size and crunching some people, and actually passing it to Brock now and then.

2 minutes ago, Slegr said:

I didn't mind.. the game itself was entertaining and close. The Canucks were beaten by a very good team. Positives: Goaltending, we kept the game close, and we're not that far off from being a winning team. Also, we continue to sink lower in standings, which at this point, since we won't make playoffs, is fine by me. Believe it or not, I thought Edler actually looked pretty good out there, despite the one point near the end where he threw it up the middle. He was using his size and crunching some people, and actually passing it to Brock now and then.

Entertaining? What game were u watchin?

Archived