The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tsunami warning for BC and Alaska (cancelled warning)

DefCon1

I can imagine how much chaos there will be when the big on hits.

Think the actual earthquake and possible tsunami will be the least of the worries vs what will happen in the aftermath.

All emergency services will be pretty much overwhelmed and all main infrastructure links will most likely be severely damaged.

I wonder how long it will take till the looting and martial law starts....

16 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

I live 100ft from the beach and did not get any warnings from my community but this will be brought up at the chamber of commerce meeting as they were not prepared. Thankfully my boats right beside my house lol

Where abouts?

4 minutes ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

In the end nothing, but about half the town was evacuated to higher ground, a good part of the town didnt hear the warnings though so its gonna be interesting at the next town meeting

Wow. At 3:30 am, I assume? That must have been somewhat unnerving.

4 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Both of these warnings are the reptilians testing our response times and actions. They have something big planned..

And here I thought it was just the MSM and all their fake news and the deep state tsunami warning centre again ;P As soon as I saw it wasnt tweeted by Alex Jones or Mark Dice i knew it was fake. 

2 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

And here I thought it was just the MSM and all their fake news and the deep state tsunami warning centre again ;P As soon as I saw it wasnt tweeted by Alex Jones or Mark Dice i knew it was fake. 

Gotta' recommend Debbie The Sane Progressive(much better alternative)..with lovely dimples too.

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Wow. At 3:30 am, I assume? That must have been somewhat unnerving.

Yep, quite surreal, there was a line of cars about 6 or 7 kms long after it was over, luckliy my neighbour knocked on our door a little after two so we had time to prepare but it was weird, my fiancee who hast never been through a tsunami warning was almost in tears as we were driving to my dads in a safe zone

1 hour ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

Yep, quite surreal, there was a line of cars about 6 or 7 kms long after it was over, luckliy my neighbour knocked on our door a little after two so we had time to prepare but it was weird, my fiancee who hast never been through a tsunami warning was almost in tears as we were driving to my dads in a safe zone

That's crazy. Glad you're all okay. 

Archived