The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Kings @ Nucks

xereau

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Woah, the crowd in the 1st video made more noise than most NHL crowds these days.

That's what you get when tickets are $20 and the average Joe and Jane who actually care about hockey, can afford to go have a good time. 

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Woah, the crowd in the 1st video made more noise than most NHL crowds these days.

Because there was a fight, NHL fans don't get to watch fights anymore.

Well except after perfectly clean, big hits. I hate that trend. Fight after a dirty hit ffs, clean hit's a clean hit.

Fighting used to be the way to get your crowd into the game when your team can't bury a puck. I miss that.

REFEREES

Kelly Sutherland #11 Tom Kowal #32
  ks11.jpg tk32.jpg
Games 17-18 32 25
Career Games 1113 1058
First NHL Game 12/19/00 10/29/99
Birthplace Richmond, BC Vernon, BC
Goals/Gm 5.8 (24) 5.4 (36)
PP/Gm 3.3 (20) 3.0 (33)
Penl/Gm 4.1 (19) 3.2 (39)
PIM/Gm 10.0 (13) 6.9 (38)
% of Penl on Home 52.0% (3) 50.0% (6)
More Penl on Rd % -9.0% (40) 1.0% (29)
Home Win % 56.0% (19) 48.0% (31)
Home Rec. 18-14 12-13
OT/SO Games 22.0% (24) 12.0% (38)
Calls by Period 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 2nd 3rd
2017-18 30% 36% 34% 32% 41% 27%
Team Records 17-18 16-17 15-16 17-18 16-17 15-16
Los Angeles Kings 0-0 2-0 3-2 2-1 2-4 4-2
Vancouver Canucks 1-0 3-1 1-4 1-2 1-6 1-5

LINESMEN

Trent Knorr #63 Ryan Daisy #81
  tk63.jpg rd81.jpg
Games 17-18 33 32
Career Games 250 80
First NHL Game 2/26/14 10/13/16
Birthplace Powell River, BC Newton, MA

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Well except after perfectly clean, big hits. I hate that trend. Fight after a dirty hit ffs, clean hit's a clean hit.

Fighting used to be the way to get your crowd into the game when your team can't bury a puck. I miss that.

It's all this craze for young skill and speed. Too much structure, dump and chase bull$&!#. No more enforcers, goons or agitators. More dump and chase. I feel bad for anyone getting into hockey now, it's pretty boring, last good year was 2012.

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I miss hockey.

Just now, luckylager said:

Well that was done away with when the rat implemented the instigator. Should be voted on league wide by players and coaches. The game is rapidly becoming a farce with the lack of savagery fans have been accustomed to for nearly a century.   The pukes of the league run wild  un checked its frakking disgusting.

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

It's all this craze for young skill and speed. Too much structure, dump and chase bull$&!#. No more enforcers, goons or agitators. More dump and chase. I feel bad for anyone getting into hockey now, it's pretty boring, last good year was 2012.

There are still agitators, but they don't stand up and throw, just draw penalties when someone slashes them.

When a turd like Marchand runs into someone who wants to pound his face in, he just turtles like a little b***h. Pathetic really.

Sort of on topic- Guddy. I've had acute back spasms, they suck, but only last 3 days. It's just stiffness after the 72hrs.... What gives? Do we have a deal on the table? I wonder

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

There are still agitators, but they don't stand up and throw, just draw penalties when someone slashes them.

When a turd like Marchand runs into someone who wants to pound his face in, he just turtles like a little b***h. Pathetic really.

Sort of on topic- Guddy. I've had acute back spasms, they suck, but only last 3 days. It's just stiffness after the 72hrs.... What gives? Do we have a deal on the table? I wonder

Archived