Salter

I'd go

Dahlin

Svechnikov

Zadina

Tkachuk

Boquist

Hughes

Anything after those guys are pretty much anybodys guess, I don't even mind if the Canucks drop to 12 -15 to grab Veleno or Merkley and get 2nd rounder and a mid round pick even. Im not completely sold on Dobson Bouchard or Wilde. They might be decent players but if you can move down and get multiple high picks back it would be well worth it.

On 3/20/2018 at 6:15 PM, King Heffy said:

More consistent, but guys like Zadina and Bouchard play for 2 of the best organizations in the country.  We could comfortably send either back to junior and know they're getting outstanding coaching and development.  I see Hughes as being more of a 6-10 guy.

Bouchard from what Ive seen might have the trajectory of a Ryan Ellis. Elite scoring D-man in junior, but probably a mid range top 4 dman. Hughes I think with the right coaching can be a star. Hughes sometimes plays a little too over confident hence him being a liability but I think with experience, he'll be able to be a top pairing guy

On 1/28/2018 at 4:23 PM, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Considering how this team lacks grit and toughness who has some skill, hard to think Canucks management pass over on a second Tkachuk.  I have a feeling Canucks are eyeing two guys either Brady Tkachuk or Evan Bouchard. 

Tkachuk fills another need and thats size upfront and grit. Honestly, we could use an A$$hole on the team that will drive the opponents bananas

Archived