The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dragon Ball FighterZ [PS4]

DJSkingz

16 hours ago, c00kies said:

I haven't enjoyed DBZ games since Budokai 3. How does this one compare to it?

I am really enjoying it. Plays very similar to MvC2 and other 3v3 fighters. Lots of fan service.

Been working on Story mode and clearing the combo challenges. Have played a few online matches and have held my own.

Looking forward to spending more time with this game.

1 minute ago, DJSkingz said:

I am really enjoying it. Plays very similar to MvC2 and other 3v3 fighters. Lots of fan service.

Been working on Story mode and clearing the combo challenges. Have played a few online matches and have held my own.

Looking forward to spending more time with this game.

What is story mode like? Do you unlock things during it? Sorry for all the questions :P

1 minute ago, c00kies said:

What is story mode like? Do you unlock things during it? Sorry for all the questions :P

3 arcs to complete

Each arc you start with one character. There is a map with multiple nodes and each node can contain an AI battle. Certain battles reward you with buffs you can equip or unlock an additional character to use. Each map has a boss battle to reach. Once you clear the boss battle some cut-scenes play advancing the story and then you move to the next map. You gain exp and level up the characters you use (really only increases your health from what I have noticed).

Once you finish the last arc you unlock a new playable character.

4 minutes ago, DJSkingz said:

3 arcs to complete

Each arc you start with one character. There is a map with multiple nodes and each node can contain an AI battle. Certain battles reward you with buffs you can equip or unlock an additional character to use. Each map has a boss battle to reach. Once you clear the boss battle some cut-scenes play advancing the story and then you move to the next map. You gain exp and level up the characters you use (really only increases your health from what I have noticed).

Once you finish the last arc you unlock a new playable character.

Okay cool. I might get this when it drops in price because I won't be fighting online lol.

Archived