The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Los Angeles Kings vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I want Loui to stay with Bo, regardless of the third player on that line. Loui has always played his best hockey feeding of a better center, and that showed today. Bo can be even more offensive with Loui since he's taking care of the defence as well. If we want to see the 6 millon dollar man, we need to stick Loui with Bo for the rest of the season.

It also frees up Boeser for another line and suddenly we've got two scoring lines :-)

4 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Any idea when the points will come? 

Lol, you Again? The guy who Blamed jake for our last loss even tho he never even played :lol: Take you negative $&!#e and go post on A oiler or flames website.  The points will come when he starts getting confidence and icetime Not everyone can jump right in and play like Brock or Bo 

18 minutes ago, bp79 said:

Haven't seen much of the Edler haters this year. He is having A pretty good season. Glad for him and for the fans who have taken a lot of crap for supporting him 

What the hell are you talking about? We've been over him all season, but one good game and it's "i told you so?"

This place is friggen unbelievable 

11 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"I don't need to play Brock with Bo. He's learning how to score wherever he plays." - Green

Brock scored on the power play. The Sedins will hold Brock back 5 on 5. Because they are too slow. Brock needs to be on a faster line. 

3 minutes ago, Davathor said:

What the hell are you talking about? We've been over him all season, but one good game and it's "i told you so?"

That’s the thing though even when Edler has a good game the haters on here still pile on him anyway. He’s been better this year than he was last. Nowhere near as bad as the haters on here claim, but alas he is the current whipping boy du jour. 

20 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"It was just a play. No. No one had to go and jump Lewis." - Green on the Lewis' hit on Boeser

Must have been Patterson or Botchford asking the question. Wonder what would've happened if they jumped Lewis? Canucks would've gotten an incidental penalty along with Lewis', taking them off the powerplay and probably another minor cause Sutherland is reffing.

Just now, pluralsight said:

Must have been Patterson or Botchford asking the question. Wonder what would've happened if they jumped Lewis? Canucks would've gotten an incidental penalty along with Lewis', taking them off the powerplay and probably another minor cause Sutherland is reffing.

It must have been one of those two useless asshats.

2 minutes ago, cory40 said:

Brock scored on the power play. The Sedins will hold Brock back 5 on 5. Because they are too slow. Brock needs to be on a faster line. 

Eriksson- Bo- Vanek - success 

Baertschi- Henrik- Boeser- speed - pass- score...

Danny- Sutter- Granny

Gagner- Dowd - JV

Leave Hank and Dank on the PP of course.

It's worth a try.....

Just now, nuck-lifer said:

Eriksson- Bo- Vanek - success 

Baertschi- Henrik- Boeser- speed - pass- score...

Danny- Sutter- Granny

Gagner- Dowd - JV

Leave Hank and Dank on the PP of course.

It's worth a try.....

100 %

15 minutes ago, Davathor said:

I can't speak for other people, but I've always been A fan of his. And he has been good for more than one game this year. Compared to last year there has been a lot fewer posts complaining about him that was my point. 

5 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

That’s the thing though even when Edler has a good game the haters on here still pile on him anyway. He’s been better this year than he was last. Nowhere near as bad as the haters on here claim, but alas he is the current whipping boy du jour. 

Well, put. That's all I was pointing out as well.

Archived