The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Master 112

Have a lol

Fetchies' System of Scum Hunting (Or just Fetchies/FSOS for short)

(If you know what this is based off of, then shhhh)

Each player receives a rating. The rating is divided into 3 parts:

Rating is the first of 3 and the most important. It is divided into 5 categories:
•INV(Stands for invisible. A player who receives this rating makes no in-game contributions and is very much forgettable in their posts)
•UTR(Stands for Under The Radar. A player who receives this rating contributes very little content from time to time. Often this person would be off-topic in their posts and inconsequential to the respective round)
•MOR(Stands for Middle Of the Road. Shown to be somewhat contributing content. Not a huge presence.)
•CP(Stands for Complex personality. This person contributes a good amount of content in their posts. Often a good presence that is not too big or not too small. This type of person is usually your best bet for TP and/or people to keep around)
•OTT(Stands for Over The Top. This poster is most likely a huge presence in the round and gives a lot of content, some of which is redundant)

Tone is the second of three components to the overall rating. It can be either
•N(Added to the end of the rating, I.e: OTTN. N stands for negative and this person often has a negative tone to them)
•P(Added to the end of the rating, I.e: CPP. P stands for positive and this person often has a positive tone to their posts)
•Nothing is added to the end of the rating if the person does not stand out either way in their posts.

Visibility is the final component and is added to the end of tone. This is a person's activity level.
•Ranges from 1-5 with 5 being the most active and 1 being the least.
•Pretty self-explanatory and doesn't usually have a ton of bearing unless it has a bad correlation with someone's rating. I.e: If someone is OTTN1 or INV5. Usually a bad sign if someone posts a lot with no content or a little with too much content.

Here are the Fetchies thus far in round 1. Candidates are based off of their Fetchie. It is still quite early to post and these ratings change all the time.(I.e: There have been 15 or so posts since I started typing this, so they may have changed by now) but without further ado, here they are:

c5wDRmu.png

21 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Have a lol

Rating is the first of 3 and the most important. It is divided into 5 categories:
•INV(Stands for invisible. A player who receives this rating makes no in-game contributions and is very much forgettable in their posts)
•UTR(Stands for Under The Radar. A player who receives this rating contributes very little content from time to time. Often this person would be off-topic in their posts and inconsequential to the respective round)
•MOR(Stands for Middle Of the Road. Shown to be somewhat contributing content. Not a huge presence.)
•CP(Stands for Complex personality. This person contributes a good amount of content in their posts. Often a good presence that is not too big or not too small. This type of person is usually your best bet for TP and/or people to keep around)
•OTT(Stands for Over The Top. This poster is most likely a huge presence in the round and gives a lot of content, some of which is redundant)

•N(Added to the end of the rating, I.e: OTTN. N stands for negative and this person often has a negative tone to them)
•P(Added to the end of the rating, I.e: CPP. P stands for positive and this person often has a positive tone to their posts)
•Nothing is added to the end of the rating if the person does not stand out either way in their posts.

Visibility is the final component and is added to the end of tone. This is a person's activity level.
•Pretty self-explanatory and doesn't usually have a ton of bearing unless it has a bad correlation with someone's rating. I.e: If someone is OTTN1 or INV5. Usually a bad sign if someone posts a lot with no content or a little with too much content.

Here are the Fetchies thus far in round 1. Candidates are based off of their Fetchie. It is still quite early to post and these ratings change all the time.(I.e: There have been 15 or so posts since I started typing this, so they may have changed by now) but without further ado, here they are:

c5wDRmu.png

How do you even find this stuff lol

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Have a lol

c5wDRmu.png

What a load bovine feces... you can't quantify or qualify me..   

43 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Aladeen and TL are basically confirmed slanking mafia. 

Not slanking, I had no idea the game started... I didn’t think we would start with so few... that being said:

Vote TL

Definitely slanking scum.

Well I am TP as well.

So fetch, J23, BJ, TL and myself all claiming TP... that leaves a lynch pool of AV, DM, and BW

I do think it’s interesting that BW’s first game post was passively pushing for a no lynch this first round. While I get the math involved my thought is a no lynch gives us less info to work with and we need all we can ASAP given the small numbers in this game.

Also with BW his second post was to point to TL and myself for slanking which I also find interesting since last game TL was town and did what I felt was borderline slanking. Now it was most probably a joke post but still somewhat telling especially since DM and AV have yet to post. Both of who were very active last game. 

AV was mafia last game and was probably the most involved out of all the scum so is slanking his town Meta or is he changing up this time around for a different strategy? Idk

As for darth melvin and AV I  guess we will wait and see when they do post. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Just gonna say this: We only are afforded 1 mislynch in this game so villagers better play good. 

Lol that post seems like you are addressing us townies vs being one yourself... almost challenging in tone. 

unvote; vote BW 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Well I am TP as well.

So fetch, J23, BJ, TL and myself all claiming TP... that leaves a lynch pool of AV, DM, and BW

I do think it’s interesting that BW’s first game post was passively pushing for a no lynch this first round. While I get the math involved my thought is a no lynch gives us less info to work with and we need all we can ASAP given the small numbers in this game.

Also with BW his second post was to point to TL and myself for slanking which I also find interesting since last game TL was town and did what I felt was borderline slanking. Now it was most probably a joke post but still somewhat telling especially since DM and AV have yet to post. Both of who were very active last game. 

AV was mafia last game and was probably the most involved out of all the scum so is slanking his town Meta or is he changing up this time around for a different strategy? Idk

As for darth melvin and AV I  guess we will wait and see when they do post. 

Everyone knows I talk endlessly about mechanics. I'm putting the options out there for discussion. 

The No Lynch gives us an extra round so obviously the correct play is to use it at some point, but not necessarily in round 1. 

You're reaching hard fam. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Everyone knows I talk endlessly about mechanics. I'm putting the options out there for discussion. 

The No Lynch gives us an extra round so obviously the correct play is to use it at some point, but not necessarily in round 1. 

You're reaching hard fam. 

Not a lot of game has been posted so I am reacting to what has been posted... to your credit it’s only been you so far. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I said this like an hour into the game. Ofc I was joking with you guys.

I know but there’s still not much to analyze yet and I’m tugging on strings... scum hunting. If you’re really not scum you should appreciate it. How else do we get info but post about previous posts? 

Archived