The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Master 112

8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well I am TP as well.

So fetch, J23, BJ, TL and myself all claiming TP... that leaves a lynch pool of AV, DM, and BW

I do think it’s interesting that BW’s first game post was passively pushing for a no lynch this first round. While I get the math involved my thought is a no lynch gives us less info to work with and we need all we can ASAP given the small numbers in this game.

Also with BW his second post was to point to TL and myself for slanking which I also find interesting since last game TL was town and did what I felt was borderline slanking. Now it was most probably a joke post but still somewhat telling especially since DM and AV have yet to post. Both of who were very active last game. 

AV was mafia last game and was probably the most involved out of all the scum so is slanking his town Meta or is he changing up this time around for a different strategy? Idk

As for darth melvin and AV I  guess we will wait and see when they do post. 

Why does this start off as you joking but then takes a turn into serious accusations?

Like surely the lynch pool bit was a joke, right?

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

This is disgustingly aggressive considering I'm literally just pointing out useful information to the town.

I feel attacked. 

You have a 25% chance of being scum. I gotta start somewhere and we don’t have a lot of time to figure it out. That’s why I’m jumping on you. But I’m only tunnelling on your posts cause literally you are all there is to analyze so far.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Why does this start off as you joking but then takes a turn into serious accusations?

Like surely the lynch pool bit was a joke, right?

Maybe 

no for sure it was, of course I don’t trust any of those scummy bastards as far as I slap them with my Aladeenis but it let me start somewhere. 

I never got a PM letting me know the game started so to me that looks slightly bad on fetch and J23 being the first posters.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You have a 25% chance of being scum. I gotta start somewhere and we don’t have a lot of time to figure it out. That’s why I’m jumping on you. But I’m only tunnelling on your posts cause literally you are all there is to analyze so far.

My tone got lost in that post but that was somewhat in jest.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Maybe 

no for sure it was, of course I don’t trust any of those scummy bastards as far as I slap them with my Aladeenis but it let me start somewhere. 

I never got a PM letting me know the game started so to me that looks slightly bad on fetch and J23 being the first posters.

I disabled my messenger so I wouldn't be mafia. 

Just now, J-23 said:

Here are my thoughts, BW and Aladeen are both Mafia and attempting to start an early scene.

Mr. J-23 what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your scummy soul.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Lol can you actually do that? 

If that’s legit I will say that is a heck of alibi even if bending the rules a bit.

Unvote; vote J23

You can. At the bottom of the inbox menu it gives the option to disable messenger.

I definitely didn't do that though. That would be bad. :P

Vote J23

9 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You can. At the bottom of the inbox menu it gives the option to disable messenger.

I definitely didn't do that though. That would be bad. :P

Vote J23

I didn’t think you would but that you pointed it out is the first completely townie thing you’ve posted so far lol. 

I bet J23 is gonna be better about not getting caught using messenger this game! 

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I didn’t think you would but that you pointed it out is the first completely townie thing you’ve posted so far lol. 

I bet J23 is gonna be better about not getting caught using messenger this game! 

LOL

I don't really understand why people would not play anonymously. Too much headache to worry about. 

Also, I kinda think J's frozen right now.

9 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I don't like the whole interaction between Aladdin and Belgium.

It felt way too respectful for it to be a town vs town argument. Usually mafia try to stay out of heat. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them is guilty.

Unvote

The only respect I am giving is because he, up until now, was the only one actually participating. And since we have  almost zero room for error in this game we need to not first round lynch people who are contributing. 

The only way we blind townies can win this game is by analyzing every post and even lack of posts. J23 isn’t even slanking he is lurking in the shadows waiting and watching opportunitistically.

couple his shady posting with the fact that he was the first to post in this game means it’s more likely that he was PMed and told this game started over players like AV and DM. 

Best thing I have to go on so far since I was just flinging crap at BW to see what stuck.

Archived