The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alberta to Stop BC Wine Imports

DonLever

4 minutes ago, combover said:

If it keeps Albertans   out of B.C. it’s all worth it. 

My dad always told me if you fail your drivers road test in BC and you have to do a  2nd or 3rd attempt.... if you pass it then,,,  you get for your car an  License Plate with Orange lettering on  it. 

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

My dad always told me if you fail your drivers road test in BC and you have to do a  2nd or 3rd attempt.... if you pass it then,,,  you get for your car an  License Plate with Orange lettering on  it. 

Looks like and excellent bumper sticker.

"B.C.'s wine exports to Alberta made up less than half of 1 per cent of its total exports to its closest neighbour, according to the most recent statistics.

Albertans bought about 17.2 million bottles of B.C. wine last year, Ms. Notley said. B.C. exported $61-million worth of wine and brandy to Alberta, accounting for 0.34 per cent of B.C. exports to the province in 2014, according to the most recent Statistics Canada data."

8 minutes ago, inane said:

"B.C.'s wine exports to Alberta made up less than half of 1 per cent of its total exports to its closest neighbour, according to the most recent statistics.

Albertans bought about 17.2 million bottles of B.C. wine last year, Ms. Notley said. B.C. exported $61-million worth of wine and brandy to Alberta, accounting for 0.34 per cent of B.C. exports to the province in 2014, according to the most recent Statistics Canada data."

Just allow more BC wine in BC supermarkets..... screw Alberta and their dirty Bitumen TAR Sludge in our beautiful oceans.....

32 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

That’s hilarious, considering Alberta plates are white with red letters........  but holy $&!# that’s hilarious......

2 minutes ago, inane said:

Because giving ultimatums is a great way to get your way.lol.

i don’t know about the rest of you but when someone gives me an ultimatum I usually become hyper focused on doing the exact opposite.

we should boycott something good from Alberta.....oh right. 

oh so sorry Alberta but there’s a  New import tax on all freight landing in B.C. ports bound For shyte hole Alberta.

Archived