The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 Winter Olympic Games Thread

CBH1926

Which country will win most medals  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well...Hell has officially frozen over....I agree with PJ Stock about something....:wacko:

Seidenberg made a big mistake trying to get a shot through on that PP. They should have just held onto possession and killed the clock. Hopefully it doesn't cost them Gold. (That's right, I'm cheering for Germany. We're not catching them anyways)

9 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Well...Hell has officially frozen over....I agree with PJ Stock about something....:wacko:

Seidenberg made a big mistake trying to get a shot through on that PP. They should have just held onto possession and killed the clock. Hopefully it doesn't cost them Gold. (That's right, I'm cheering for Germany. We're not catching them anyways)

Not in medal count but in Golds they've matched our 2010 record setting performance. I'd rather they not break it.

Team Korea Curling won Silver.  Team Kim. lol

https://www.pyeongchang2018.com/en/game-time/results/OWG2018/en/curling/results-women-fnl-000101-.htm

Line-up
Starter Players Name   Position    
3040807.jpg

4 (Skip)    
3040808.jpg

3 (Vice)       2    
3040810.jpg

3040811.jpg

A   Coach  
3031437.jpg

Archived