The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would A Statement Like The Rangers Make A Difference?

TheGuardian_

39 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

So who will do business with him now? He won't negotiate so just go somewhere else. He would rather take nothing than negotiate.

You know the Hamhuis/Vrbata situation happened two years ago, right? Since then JB has traded for Gudbranson, Dahlen, Goldobin and Pouliot. Or you're just going to ignore last year's trade deadline because it doesn't fit your narrative?

You haven't answered any of my questions on how anything JB has done has hurt the Canucks' ability to sign free agents or make deals, btw. 

1 hour ago, rekker said:

Meh. I don't need a headline to tell me we are rebuilding. I guess it would be nice to know the details of the clubs direction I suppose.

As much as we might like to think so as fans, it's not really any of our #@$!'ing business :lol:

It would frankly be poor management to reveal their 'detailed plans'. Nothing would get me on the fire Lindenning bandwagon faster! 

4 minutes ago, aGENT said:

As much as we might like to think so as fans, it's not really any of our #@$!'ing business :lol:

It would frankly be poor management to reveal their 'detailed plans'. Nothing would get me on the fire Lindenning bandwagon faster! 

Your right there. It's the age we live in that we assume all information is our business. Lol. 

Rebuilds in the modern era are proving difficult. Quality picks aren't traded about as cheap candy anymore. The draft lottery has made it luck to land a first overall pick. I think the trick is not to get to the rebuild stage anymore. Rangers for all they are saying have waited too long as well. Add the Habs to the waited too long club as well. 

21 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Yes because their are people like me that think the owners are impatient and are meddling in the decisions that JB/TL make.  From the get go this has never felt that owners/management/coaching have all been on the same page and some of the moves that been made have been questionable at best.  I want ownership to come out and say that they support both TL and JB and that this 'rebuild' is being fully implemented and on schedule.

This would be great, lets hope it happens.

Archived