•  
  •  

Canucks
  •  
  •  

7:00 PM PT

SN, SN360, NESN

GAMEDAY | Canucks vs Bruins

The Canucks return home to face the Bruins and host a special Chinese New Year Celebration, presented by Tim Hortons.GAME NOTES

No idea on the line up for tonight

Go Canucks Go

Didn't see a thread so if someone wants to do one please feel free to delete this

Just for fun. and because the Sedins need a rest (just like Baer needed a rest)...give the Sedins a night off so that they can rub shoulders with Lnden and Benning and talk about their future, while Goldy, Boucher, Virtanen, Boeser, Bo, Archie and Holm get big minutes...if the team wins, then give the Sedins another night off and play the same guys.

Team has been losing; therefore, try something new, change it up a little to see if it works...get a feel if this team is ready to move on from the Sedins.

With the way Danny was buzzing around in San Jose I can't help but wonder if he might have been warming himself up to something... like finally getting some measure of revenge against the ultimate turd bag; a cheap little spot picking rat whose parents failed society by not establishing firm boundaries around conduct, respect, humility and honour for their spoiled, darling little ratlet.

15 minutes ago, Boest-er said:

Danny with 5 hits all on Marchand

Wooooooooo! :gocan:

Oh man would that not be the highlight of the year! Just crush that little rat once Danny. I dont know who pissed in his cornflakes last game but he looked like a powerforward.

Just now, ohmy said:

Oh man would that not be the highlight of the year! Just crush that little rat once Danny. I dont know who pissed in his cornflakes last game but he looked like a powerforward last game.

I'm disappointed you said "Oh man" instead of "ohmy".....lol

23 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Daniel was pretty spunky last game, could he not turn the other cheek if dicked around with? Revenge of the Sedins? That would be something to see the Sedins using Marchand as a pinball between them. Maybe they get the vitamin B shots again today.

Then in comes Krug and we got ourselves a heavyweight donnybrook.

Archived