The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT; BOSTON BRUINS VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS FEB 17 7pm

Bo fan

52 minutes ago, Silverforge said:

Hey gang, me and buddy are going to the game tonight but I am not all that familiar with downtown. Any bar suggestions for cheap pints before the game? :gocan:

I've always been a fan of the Cambie. Not a huge walk to the Rog after, just enough for a puff and a couple of roadies

2 hours ago, spook007 said:

C'mon Danny revenge for 7 years of hurt. 

Take all his teeth out with the mother of all slashing.... Take the 10-20 games...

It would be worth it and you'll be know forever as the HHOF rat slayer.

Thrust for Prust !!!!!

11 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I'd say revenge now would be the perfect time!

1*qRCQXiveWeOlqFucYmoQzw.gif

The 1994 team, he would have had to answer to at least SIX players for that. Quinn's team wouldn't expect the league to fix that when they could do it themselves in short order!

10 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Maaaan why couldnt danny drop his stick and hit him with a hard right...

I know I would of after a couple of those jabs, playoffs and being the nice guy don't win you Stanley Cups, yes the Sedins are classy but there's a point when you need to say enough is enough but they wouldn't budge unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Green Building said:

I get the feeling many discussion with Green have the potential for liveliness and hard truths.

They know each other so well. It's Green that shaped Baer's game in Portland - taught him everything and would stay with him after practice to work on his game.  Baer said he never had a coach that tough with him but Green said probably best player in juniors his last season.  The comments were interesting in light of that and Green referred to their history to explain the scratch.

Archived