The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT; BOSTON BRUINS VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS FEB 17 7pm

Bo fan

35 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

What in the actual F.  Boucher down?  He's been great wtf Jim.  Better be a deal incoming.

Ugh waiver implications.

Suppose Utica could use him for a playoff run. What about us in Vancouver tho? Maybe we will get a present or 2 at the TDL.

1 hour ago, mll said:

They know each other so well. It's Green that shaped Baer's game in Portland - taught him everything and would stay with him after practice to work on his game.  Baer said he never had a coach that tough with him but Green said probably best player in juniors his last season.  The comments were interesting in light of that and Green referred to their history to explain the scratch.

That was more or less what I was alluding to, that and the fact that everything we seem to see and hear out of Green points to him being a straight shooter.

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Was a turning point in the series, along with the Horton hit and the Hamhuis injury. 

But this truly seemed to deflate the team's sails. 

Yup. I know it's not his style, but I always wonder what would've happened had Danny dropped the gloves there. Even if he lost the scrap it would have sparked the team. Oh well...

Archived