The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT; BOSTON BRUINS VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS FEB 17 7pm

Bo fan

I just don't get it....why does CBC use John Shorthouse and John Garrett for the Canadians vs Vegas game, yet are our team's official broadcasting pair, yet they give us Dave Randorf and Louie Debrusk?

stupid...i rather hear John and John for our games.  Ontop of that, since John Shorthouse doesn't do the radio broadcasting for playoffs anymore, once we get back there, I rather hear him on the tv when we make it.

Wow just watching Leafs play the Penquins and they are being out shot 9-0 and being badly out played and the refs just called a suspect penalty against the Pens. That would never happen if it was the Nucks.

Do refs help coach some of these teams.  What business is it to get another team going? 

Given their current pattern of losing 3 or 4 in a row before a win...and the fact it is on home ice....they will lose 4-1.....but hey they surprised me in dallas....but again home ice has not been kind to NUCKS of late....sigh...can only hope they can keep it competitive....

51 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I just don't get it....why does CBC use John Shorthouse and John Garrett for the Canadians vs Vegas game, yet are our team's official broadcasting pair, yet they give us Dave Randorf and Louie Debrusk?

stupid...i rather hear John and John for our games.  Ontop of that, since John Shorthouse doesn't do the radio broadcasting for playoffs anymore, once we get back there, I rather hear him on the tv when we make it.

Well, that's how you feel. Dave was on sportspage. When Vancouver gets back to the playoffs, it will be nice to listen to that regardless. Let's win this one!

GCG!

Archived