The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"When you scratch a guy like Baertschi you hope it resonates through your whole group. Also his game wasn't where I thought it should be and his energy was low. I didn't think he played well for a stint of games. He scored tonight because I scratched him. Might have to scratch him every other game... I'm joking. " - Green on Baertschi

I love Green

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"I was vocal, I probably can't repeat it. I wasn't happy. We haven't had a powerplay in two games. I told him I didn't like it, and he told me he didn't like what I said." - Green on unsportsmanlike penalty

The reffing was bullsh!t. Good thing our PK played so well. Especially Nilsson and Eriksson. 

4 minutes ago, CaptainLinden16 said:

Stecher with another strong game.  He really seems to be taking another step in his development.  If he could develop a better shot then he could really be a very solid top 4.  Pouliot also looked excellent.  He is very up and down though game to game.

Both Pouliot and Biega were +4 today.  Had to take a second look.

21 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I know a lot of people here will be apoplectic, me included, if Edmonton wins the lottery.  However, I find it hilarious that the Canucks have more points right now than a team many people picked to make it to the Cup final.

The thought of that happening have me in a mix of rage and cold sweat....

How much can any team be gifted?

13 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"When you scratch a guy like Baertschi you hope it resonates through your whole group. Also his game wasn't where I thought it should be and his energy was low. I didn't think he played well for a stint of games. He scored tonight because I scratched him. Might have to scratch him every other game... I'm joking. " - Green on Baertschi

If scratching a player makes him score a goal the next game, TG should scratch Boeser every other game. That way BB6 will score 40 goals this season. ;)

Great game from Nilsson, his confidence grew by the minute. I love Greens coaching, he's demanding and has the team playing more physical, even the Sedins are hitting harder. I was also thrilled to hear JB say he was looking for a big forward and he wants to sign Guddy. Lots of quick skilled players coming, he knows what the team needs. The Sedins keep playing like that sign them for another year.

Archived