The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Russia Already Failing 2018 Olympic Drug Tests - Bronze Medal Mixed Doubles Curler Tests Positive

SabreFan1

Oh..yeah..they're sooo dishonest, standing next to western heroes like Bonds, McGuire, Ben Johnson, Carl Lewis & Lance Armstrong..etc(lol)

Start threads to protect our sacred narratives?

Western(won't mention just the ONE country!) MSM pick up at the place, where our Mama's bedtime stories cease.

10 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Oh..yeah..they're sooo dishonest, standing next to western heroes like Bonds, McGuire, Ben Johnson, Carl Lewis & Lance Armstrong..etc(lol)

Start threads to protect our sacred narratives?

Western(won't mention just the ONE country!) MSM pick up at the place, where our Mama's bedtime stories cease.

I've already talked about how the West can afford to cheat better than other athletes.  If you read the story though, he wasn't busted for steroids however.  He was busted for the same drug that got Maria Sharapova banned from Tennis for a while.

5 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I've already talked about how the West can afford to cheat better than other athletes.  If you read the story though, he wasn't busted for steroids however.  He was busted for the same drug that got Maria Sharapova banned from Tennis for a while.

Nahh..scientists, labs & lab-rats, athletes..all of'em can play Ring 'Round the Rosie for all I freeken care. There's REAL probs happening on our spinning rock, & the media-wh*res will be last to tell a bloke.

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Nahh..scientists, labs & lab-rats, athletes..all of'em can play Ring 'Round the Rosie for all I freeken care. There's REAL probs happening on our spinning rock, & the media-wh*res will be last to tell a bloke.

They would tell us if people actually cared and it got them viewers.  For the most part, people only care about things that affect them.  And even then it has to fit into their personal political narrative.

I liked the old brooms they used to use(lika' mop) about 30, 40 yrs back..would make this *flop, flop, flop* sound..THAT took some skill, I'd guess?

Anywhoo, I think of curling as a hobby for unreformed drinkers, who like donning winter fashion. If they all wanna' use any nasty substances, I just don't give a hoot!

I remember being friends with a female curler.  A bunch of us were hitting the Devil's Lettuce and she declined saying they drug test for Curling.  I knew then that my dream of being a curler was over before it started. 

6 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

one of the broom guys goes into roid rage and starts caning people in the head with it? XD

"HOLY FACK, BOYS! I SAID HARD NOT THAT ****IN HARD! JESUS MURPHY"

But with a Russian accent.

Archived