The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

I am getting the carry-on luggage because I will need a new one. Might as well taking something that I have to buy pretty soon.

Excellent perks. No extra preseason game. A free pair of tickets for a game. We keep the $200 of food/beverage. No raise. Wow! Good job Canucks! Now let's start winning some hockey games. :)  I am really happy.

Just now, Curt said:

I am getting the carry-on luggage because I will need a new one. Might as well taking something that I have to buy pretty soon.

Excellent perks. No extra preseason game. A free pair of tickets for a game. We keep the $200 of food/beverage. No riase. Wow! Good job Canucks! Now let's start winning some hockey games. :)  I am really happy.

I really like the 8 options they created to pick from.  Really sweetens the deal to renew

Are they playing another preseason game in china next year?  

1 minute ago, bt116 said:

I really like the 8 options they created to pick from.  Really sweetens the deal to renew

Are they playing another preseason game in china next year?  

Unless I am mistaken, in the past Canucks season tickets were for 45 games (41+4). Because of the China game it was reduced to 44 (41+3) for this season, No idea why it's still 44 for next season but I am glad about it.

I am very happy to see the ticket costs have stayed the same.  A raise in cost would have been tough to swallow based on the last few seasons.

The 8 options for the gifts is also a great perk.  I'm going to defer the choice to my colleague who I share my seats with this year as I took the Jersey for myself last year.  However, if I was picking for myself, I'd probably choose the official hockey bag or the additional $150 in Food and Beverage Credit to bring that up to $350 for the season. 

The fact that you can also use those funds at the team store for merchandise is a nice perk.  I used part of my funds this past season to pick up 2 new hats. 
I will be renewing shortly for my 7th year as a Full Season Ticket Holder and my 13th season with half-season's are higher.

1 hour ago, Shaelon said:

the perks for quarter season is $50 F/B Credit, entry into a contest (either a signed canucks jersey, a private suite for a home game for up to 12 guests and a canucks road trip).

Pretty much it for us 1/4 season members.

Full season 

pair of free tickets , 200$ f/b credit, entry into a contest mention above and a list of perks from a free jersey to jacket and many more options

I'm happy to see there's no price increased, but not surprised. The Canucks have a lot of tickets to sell and they probably can't afford to lose anymore STH's. Naturally, some will leave, even with perks, but they are probably trying to get at least 90% renewals. There's no guarantee that the Canucks will be a better team anytime soon. Yes, we have Boeser, but just look at the Oilers... they have McDavid and are pretty awful. So we will need a lot more than Brock Boeser. I suspect we still have another 2-3 years until playoffs.

Anyways, I will probably renew just because, well... that's what I do every year :) I am a sucker for this team and if I've come this far then I am not going to give up now! I am really pleased to see they didn't raise the overall package price for the extra pre-season game (I never thought they would though) and also added even more perks in. It looks like in addition to last year we also get a pair of tickets to a game free.

One thing to remember before you renew this year is that there will be NO CHRISTMAS GAMES this year due to the World Juniors. Since the Christmas games resell for the most money, that will make breaking even a lot more difficult. Also, no doubt, a lot of fans will spend money on the World Junior games instead of Canucks games, so there's competition in town. Just keep that in mind.

9 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

I am very happy to see the ticket costs have stayed the same.  A raise in cost would have been tough to swallow based on the last few seasons.

The 8 options for the gifts is also a great perk.  I'm going to defer the choice to my colleague who I share my seats with this year as I took the Jersey for myself last year.  However, if I was picking for myself, I'd probably choose the official hockey bag or the additional $150 in Food and Beverage Credit to bring that up to $350 for the season. 

The fact that you can also use those funds at the team store for merchandise is a nice perk.  I used part of my funds this past season to pick up 2 new hats. 
I will be renewing shortly for my 7th year as a Full Season Ticket Holder and my 13th season with half-season's are higher.

I wish I had known you could use the food and beverage credit at the team store.  I used my card up right away and just found out at the jersey pickup we could use it there too.

$350 for the team store each year could buy something nice. 

Archived