The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

47 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Presale is on now for the NBA game.  Did anyone get tickets?

If you didn’t keep trying.  It looks like they are doing a staggered release and adding some through out the day.   The mobile app doesn’t have seats so just use the link 

4 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

No good seats at all, looking for courtside or near th benches.  I get them every presale usually 

They must be using those for platinum or vip tickets.  I didn’t see anything closer than row 3 lower and row 2 upper. 

18 hours ago, bt116 said:

Looks like tickets are all gone for the raptors game.  Only singles left.

Which means nothing is left over for the public sale starting Saturday?

They never release all the tickets for pre-sale. My guess is they probably have a thousand left for general public sale or more

30 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Lots of tickets left for today presale, got bunch of upper bowl first row

sooooooooooo many tickets left.

They literally released only certain rows... you can tell by looking at the pattern. Looks like at least 2 or 3 thousand tickets left and more for general sale. Doesn't look like this game will sellout right away. Bad news for those of us who want NBA to come back to Vancouver, because you can bet the league is watching closely how fast tickets sell to gauge interest in a team here.

3 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

sooooooooooo many tickets left.

They literally released only certain rows... you can tell by looking at the pattern. Looks like at least 2 or 3 thousand tickets left and more for general sale. Doesn't look like this game will sellout right away. Bad news for those of us who want NBA to come back to Vancouver, because you can bet the league is watching closely how fast tickets sell to gauge interest in a team here.

Doesn’t help they jack up the prices too..  used to be some $30 seats..  now it’s like $50 after fees for nosebleed..  

2 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Doesn’t help they jack up the prices too..  used to be some $30 seats..  now it’s like $50 after fees for nosebleed..  

Probably them testing waters like I said, seeing if $50 nosebleeds will fly in Vancouver. Honestly as much as it pains me to say the NBA will never work in Vancouver. Hell, we can't even sell out the Canucks games anymore when they are losing nevermind a loser NBA team. Only way an NBA team would ever sellout here would be if we became competitive like the Raptors.

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Probably them testing waters like I said, seeing if $50 nosebleeds will fly in Vancouver. Honestly as much as it pains me to say the NBA will never work in Vancouver. Hell, we can't even sell out the Canucks games anymore when they are losing nevermind a loser NBA team. Only way an NBA team would ever sellout here would be if we became competitive like the Raptors.

For one game a year, $50 nosebleed will sell..  not sure for a full season though.   I love to see nba team in Vancouver but I don’t see it happening.   Cost of living skyrocket and tickets prices increasing as well..  decent seats in the lower bowl cost close to $300-500US in the lower bowl in the nba..  even with decent team they will have trouble selling out.  

22 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I agree, although I don't think they would have that price point for the entire season. I am sure the worst uppers would start around $30 and climb from there. I also think that for the first few seasons they would have to have a lower price point than the Canucks to attract the fence sitters. With the culture in Vancouver now, I think the NBA could do really well here with a proper management team. I had "jam packs" when they were here before and it was a lot of fun to go to the games!

On 7/11/2018 at 4:11 PM, jovocop55 said:

The service fees are crazy.  It would look better just hiding some of that into the price.

Not many good seats at all.  I will go to the game and probably just grab stubhub tickets last minute.  I don't think this game will be that hot.

Thanks for sharing. How much is the fee for re-selling Canuck's season tickets? Or if you cant attend.

Long time fan, first time season ticket holder.

Anyone excited about potential watching Kwahi Leonard in pre-season?

Archived