The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

On 9/15/2018 at 7:13 PM, Curt said:

I just got rid of the Calgary's preseason game on Craiglist. Just need to sell Los Angeles now. I got face value. The person paid me online. Several people did that also last year. I don't know if it's just me that don't trust people but I would never do that. 

How the hell did you get face value for the Calgary game? What method of payment did they use online?

24 minutes ago, Bizarre said:

How the hell did you get face value for the Calgary game? What method of payment did they use online?

I try and use PayPal.  It protects the buyer.  If they send first and don’t get the tickets sent then they open a PayPal resolution case and get the payment reversed.  It’s a lot easier that way 

40 minutes ago, Bizarre said:

1- Last season everybody who paid me online used Interac E-Transfer but for the Calgary preseason game the buyer used Paypal. I'm assuming that she paid the fees because I got the full amount. It was the first time ever that someone bought me tickets and paid me using Paypal.

2- I have the cheapest tickets (UB4 defensive zone). Preseason tickets are costing me $24.93. I was able to sell the 3 preseason games for $50 the pair using Craiglist so I had no fees. I actually made a 42 cent profit with the 3 preseason games. lol 

33 minutes ago, Curt said:

1- Last season everybody who paid me online used Interac E-Transfer but for the Calgary preseason game the buyer used Paypal. I'm assuming that she paid the fees because I got the full amount. It was the first time ever that someone bought me tickets and paid me using Paypal.

2- I have the cheapest tickets (UB4 defensive zone). Preseason tickets are costing me $24.93. I was able to sell the 3 preseason games for $50 the pair using Craiglist so I had no fees. I actually made a 42 cent profit with the 3 preseason games. lol 

Ahh are preseason tickets half price? Never realized if so.

paypal charge backs can be a problem... Hopefully it all works out.

Last season, I was lucky enough to get my first choice for the custom benefit. This year I got only my 3rd choice (A pair of show tickets in the 500 club).

I was curious about what you are planning to exchange? I'd like to trade Pittsburgh for Toronto or Montreal and a few other ones.

5 hours ago, Curt said:

Last season, I was lucky enough to get my first choice for the custom benefit. This year I got only my 3rd choice (A pair of show tickets in the 500 club).

I was curious about what you are planning to exchange? I'd like to trade Pittsburgh for Toronto or Montreal and a few other ones.

I haven’t got my custom Benifit email yet.   I was thinking trading Vegas for Toronto 

10 hours ago, Curt said:

My friends got their custom benefit email as well but I still haven’t gotten mine..  they got show to 500 club too..  

Nothing really to exchange.. maybe just get rid of Arizona, Carolina and minny games lol

6 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

My friends got their custom benefit email as well but I still haven’t gotten mine..  they got show to 500 club too..  

Nothing really to exchange.. maybe just get rid of Arizona, Carolina and minny games lol

I haven't got my custom benefit and neither has my friend.

I wonder if no e-mail = you didn't win anything? I hope not.

Not only did I get the email but the Canucks already offered me 6 events. Keith Urban (I already had my tickets so no), the basketball game (Next weekend I'm in Milwaukee/Green Bay so no again) and 4 other shows that i was not interested. I called the Canucks yesterday and they said that I can wait. They will send me 2-3 other offers in batches during the year as the artists are confirming their shows at Rogers Arena.

57 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Didn't get my benefit email yet.

I won't be able to do ticket exchange either, as I will be on a plane to support our team in Edmonton.

It was better years ago, when we did it before tickets went on sale.

kinda hope monday we get our email , i sent a email to my rep yesterday asking about  it 

9 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

kinda hope monday we get our email , i sent a email to my rep yesterday asking about  it 

I think you guys should get an emails soon.  pretty sure everyone should get the meet the players and autographs event, at the very least 

Archived