The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

4 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

there is a leafs game that sat before the canucks one.....  so not sure if they want to overlap it... plus against the flyers where no rivalries between the two... its either gonna be against the oilers or next season for their anniversary.. 

I think it will be better to do it the 50th anniversary, plus this season I feel will be dreadful 

On 9/25/2018 at 4:16 PM, Curt said:

Not a big deal to say which team it is. He works for the Florida Panthers but he's aware of the special activities in the league and heard that something really special is happening in Vancouver during that weekend. He can't think of anything else than the Sedins. That's all I know. I though that members here would find that info useful but please don't wait the last minute before getting rid of your tickets if nothing is confirmed in the next few weeks or so.

Is it Luongo?  ::D

10 hours ago, gong_8 said:

Is it Luongo?  ::D

LOL. Unfortunately it's not. Just an employee that nobody would know. He's on the hockey side though. I would never get any important secret from him. This was only because it's about marketing and not hockey related.

I can see it being those 2 dates only because it draws parallelisms to when Trevor Linden retired (in 2008) and they retired his jersey the following season (December 2008).  This after missing the playoffs (2008) and firing Nonis (just before the season ended).  You know to get people interested in the following season.  They probably planning so many things for the 50th season, that they need to find something for this year to keep people interested and a jersey retirement ceremony would be one.

19 hours ago, bt116 said:

I made a lot of ub4 exchanges last season.... Dont know why there's barely any inventory this year.  

It's cause last year, if I recall correctly, they allowed exchanges before they put tickets on sale to the general public. This year, they let the general public buy tickets ahead of time. So all the UB4 seats got sold.

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

It's cause last year, if I recall correctly, they allowed exchanges before they put tickets on sale to the general public. This year, they let the general public buy tickets ahead of time. So all the UB4 seats got sold.

I am wondering if the Canucks are holding back some of the seats and slowly releasing them through out the season.

I am actually not sure if all UB4 seats got sold....Look at Jan23 against Carolina for instance.   For such a low demand game,  There's absolutely nothing available for UB4 on ticketmaster.ca.  Not even in the non-alcohol sections.  Last year if i remember correctly there were always blocks of seats available in the non-alcohol section.  So i think there are probably more seats available than we can see.

And today when I logged on and all of a sudden there were a few pairs of UB4 seats available to exchange for the home opener.  

12 hours ago, bt116 said:

I am wondering if the Canucks are holding back some of the seats and slowly releasing them through out the season.

I am actually not sure if all UB4 seats got sold....Look at Jan23 against Carolina for instance.   For such a low demand game,  There's absolutely nothing available for UB4 on ticketmaster.ca.  Not even in the non-alcohol sections.  Last year if i remember correctly there were always blocks of seats available in the non-alcohol section.  So i think there are probably more seats available than we can see.

And today when I logged on and all of a sudden there were a few pairs of UB4 seats available to exchange for the home opener.  

There is definitely some tricky things going on with UB4 seats. I am pretty confident that most UB4 seats are withheld and probably re-sold directly by the Canucks on the secondary market. This is pretty obvious if you look closely.

35 minutes ago, sedinaliens2233 said:

Hey all... I got 2 quarter season tickets... how does the food and beverage credit work? I just got 1 $50 credit card in the mail.... since I got 2 tickets shouldn't I get 2 $50 credits? 

Thanks for the help guys!

Nah, quarter season tickets get $50, half get $100 and full $200.  I have 8 full and just get $200.

You can swipe it at any concession or use it at the team store.  

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Nah, quarter season tickets get $50, half get $100 and full $200.  I have 8 full and just get $200.

I know quarters only get 50 bucks,  but the point I'm saying is that I have 2 tickets under my membership... shouldn't that get me 50 x 2? Like say someone had 4 tickets under their membership,  would they only get $50 as well? 

26 minutes ago, sedinaliens2233 said:

I know quarters only get 50 bucks,  but the point I'm saying is that I have 2 tickets under my membership... shouldn't that get me 50 x 2? Like say someone had 4 tickets under their membership,  would they only get $50 as well? 

$50 per membership regardless of how many tickets you have. Like Neil said, he has 8 tickets (full season) and only gets $200 total, not $1600.

It's a sore spot and I emailed my rep and complained last year but nothing changed. It punishes people with more tickets IMO. Should be a per-ticket value. If you have 4 people in a family, and 4 tickets, it makes more sense to split the tickets up 1 ticket per person so you each get $200.

23 hours ago, BCNeil said:

i would sign up 4 different accounts then... 2 tickets in each.. :lol:

Archived