The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

3 hours ago, Curt said:

6'7"!!!! OMG.... You're almost a full foot taller than me. I obviously don't have the same issue as you. lol

I am more than halfway (19) through my goal of attending a home game of every 32 NFL teams but I also did several NHL arenas (Most of them back East when I was still living in Montreal). NHL arenas done are: Montreal (Forum and Bell Centre), Quebec City, Hartford, Boston (Old Garden), NYR, NYI (Nassau Coliseum), Philadelphia (Spectrum), Pittsburgh (Igloo), Washington (Capital Center), Buffalo, Chicago (Old Stadium) Vancouver & Arizona. I also visited some NHL arenas without seeing a hockey game there (Calgary, Dallas, Nashville, New Jersey, Anaheim, LA & Vegas).

I love sports and I love travelling. I'm combining both as much as I can. i went also to the FIFA world cup in Brazil and the last EURO tournament in France. I forgot to mention that I also traveled to Mexico City just to see the Canadian Men's soccer team play Mexico at Azteca Stadium. Most of my relatives, friends and family members think that I'm a bit crazy. Hahaha,

That is dope.  I love sportcations too.  I just went to the Kentucky Derby this year.  Super Bowl 50 in 2016.  Watched the Canucks in Denver and San Jose.  Attended a viewing party in Nashville (Predators vs. Jets game 6).  Watched NFL games (mostly Broncos) in Santa Clara, Oakland, San Diego and Seattle.  MLB in Seattle, Denver and Chicago.  Did Wrestlemania in Santa Clara in 2015.  I would like to see the Masters.

Planning on attending the 2019 Breeders Cup in Santa Anita.  All 4 sports in LA during that time.  Although, the Worlds Series could be over by the time I’m there.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:20 PM, bt116 said:

Man what a win tonight against Boston. 

The Montreal game when the boys come back from the road trip is going to be one hot ticket. 

18 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

i sold mine , my next game is either the jets or kings 

18 hours ago, Curt said:

I traded Pittsburgh and Vegas for Montreal tickets. If you include my own pair, I sold the 6 quite easily. I'm checking now if I could trade Winnipeg as well.

17 hours ago, BCNeil said:

i got rid of my 8 vegas for 8 montreal.........and the other vegas game for 4 tickets to each flames game

I am with you guys. I traded my Vegas and Pittsburgh tickets for Montreal too. With how the Canucks have been playing Montreal might be the hottest ticket this year. I am hoping the Canadiens can stay afloat for another week and win a few games to drum up interest even more. Would be nice to see two hot teams play each other on HNIC.

9 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

I'm the opposite of you guys.  

I have had absolutely no bites on my Montreal tickets. 

However, I have already sold my own as well as one of the two sets of leafs tickets I exchanged for.  

Still haven’t sold my leafs tickets someone tried to offer me 160 for the pair , I know I can get more then that 

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Still haven’t sold my leafs tickets someone tried to offer me 160 for the pair , I know I can get more then that 

I am hanging onto mine for now... The game is not till March.  Prices can still go up. 

6 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

My gift for renewing 2 tickets 2 scarfs and 2 signed player cards 

46FC2AF9-4763-4530-8B33-152A8D913DF0.jpeg

What player cards did you get? 

I got Eriksson and MDZ

They gave me tix for the islanders Saturday night game although I wanted the Dallas Saturday night game. I guess thats ok.  Didn't realize they were lower bowl tix which is a nice surprise 

23 minutes ago, bt116 said:

What player cards did you get? 

I got Eriksson and MDZ

They gave me tix for the islanders Saturday night game although I wanted the Dallas Saturday night game. I guess thats ok.  Didn't realize they were lower bowl tix which is a nice surprise 

I got Guddy and granlund i also got islanders tickets but I chose those 

Just got the email for the Free Pair of Tickets for Auto Renewing.  

Get to choose your top 3 games.  Looks like its most games except for the Marquee games (Leafs, etc.).  Have until the 20th to fill in the form and will get notification of the tickets after that.

On 11/16/2018 at 12:15 AM, WalkWithElias said:

Dec 22 Canucks vs jets the next night Canada vs Finland , are they changing the logo over night I’m guessing?

I'd assume since the 23rd is an exhibition game they will just use the Canucks logo's etc and then do the change over on the 24th as the actual tournament starts on the 26th

On 11/17/2018 at 9:17 AM, Hockeyrulz said:

I'd assume since the 23rd is an exhibition game they will just use the Canucks logo's etc and then do the change over on the 24th as the actual tournament starts on the 26th

they can change it quick easily...  if they can change concert to hockey (or vise versa) in less than 24 hrs.  this will be no problem..

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 9:24 AM, Hockeyrulz said:

Just got the email for the Free Pair of Tickets for Auto Renewing.  

Get to choose your top 3 games.  Looks like its most games except for the Marquee games (Leafs, etc.).  Have until the 20th to fill in the form and will get notification of the tickets after that.

Still waiting to see what game I got for the auto renewing <_<

Archived