The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

Just now, WalkWithElias said:

sec 302 row 14 seat 101 and 102

I have given up listing on there.  Just doesn't work out for me. 

Just got back from the game tonight.  What an overtime! Got my moneys worth even though we lost. 

21 hours ago, bt116 said:

I have given up listing on there.  Just doesn't work out for me. 

Just got back from the game tonight.  What an overtime! Got my moneys worth even though we lost. 

For some reason tickets still sell faster and for a higher price for the buyer on stubhub.

For Detroit right now the cheapest final price for a pair on ticketexchange is $180, with 6 pairs under $200.....bunch of row 5s

Cheapest on stubhub is $124US, which ends up being about $210.

It's not the same for the Flames or Oilers.  Ticketexchange is used way more than stubhub.

5 hours ago, BCNeil said:

For some reason tickets still sell faster and for a higher price for the buyer on stubhub.

For Detroit right now the cheapest final price for a pair on ticketexchange is $180, with 6 pairs under $200.....bunch of row 5s

Cheapest on stubhub is $124US, which ends up being about $210.

It's not the same for the Flames or Oilers.  Ticketexchange is used way more than stubhub.

Wish it was the same for ticketmaster. Would make listing tickets a lot easier. Stubhub has become more convoluted every year.

9 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Wish it was the same for ticketmaster. Would make listing tickets a lot easier. Stubhub has become more convoluted every year.

I actually find the stubhub app pretty slick and convenient...  Not sure if I am happy with the 13%fee though 

37 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

So what does everyone think this years renewal will look like? Are prices pretty much guaranteed to go up next year thanks to EP40 and a potential playoff push?

Hard to say...the team is on the upswing and prices haven't gone up for a few years now.......on the other hand the arena is still full of empty seats for most games, and other than a handful of games single ticket sales are nonexistent.  Good time for people with good priority numbers to add seats  

Taking back fans season tickets for selling.

I goto games and post on both SH and Ticketmaster.  Will this ever be an issue here or has it in the past during the good times?

I have 2 tickets and I goto approx 15-20 games and sell or give tickets to family.  I either break even or lose a little when i sell.   I ll goto to more once team is better.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4972858

28 minutes ago, yippykyeh said:

Taking back fans season tickets for selling.

I goto games and post on both SH and Ticketmaster.  Will this ever be an issue here or has it in the past during the good times?

I have 2 tickets and I goto approx 15-20 games and sell or give tickets to family.  I either break even or lose a little when i sell.   I ll goto to more once team is better.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4972858

That is a joke. Times must be good in Vegas for them to do this. Just watch... when the chips are down (pun intended) and Vegas becomes a junk team with 75% attendance, decisions like this will look foolish. I would say that the Canucks, one day, will probably try and reign in people who they deem as scalpers, but who knows. They would need to be fully sold out with a waiting list before doing it, otherwise it would make no sense. I definitely do not agree with what Vegas did though. Those people went to games and lived there. Do they honestly expect all season ticket holders to go to all 41 games? No one does that.

4 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Hard to say...the team is on the upswing and prices haven't gone up for a few years now.......on the other hand the arena is still full of empty seats for most games, and other than a handful of games single ticket sales are nonexistent.  Good time for people with good priority numbers to add seats  

Just looking back at the prices.  My ticket prices (section 308, row 11) after taxes was.

2018/2019 $68.77 (3 preseason games I'm not complaining lol) 

2017/2018 $68.77 (3 preseason games because of China game) I believe this was the first season that they started charging 11/15 and half more than STH per game.

2013/2014 to 2016/2017 $64.58 (4 preseason games)

2012/2013 lock out year $66.64

2006 ($47.70) to 2008/2009 & 2009/2010 (price freeze), 2010/2011 to 2012 increases every year.

Lost data (computer crashed lost information) from 2001 when I first got an icepak 11 games, 2002 (15), 2003 (half), went to full season starting 2004/2005 lockout season.

Long story short, raises when they had waiting list and was good.  Price freeze for 4 seasons when they started to go down.  I say slight increase for next season.

I'm predicting prices to go up for season tickets for UB3 and UB4. Prices should remain the same for the entire lower bowl and also for UB1 and UB2.

I also believe that they will cut on the benefits like the $200 food credit and the annual gift.

4 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

does anyone have old playoff pricing form prevoius playoff years? i want to know what im expected to dish from my bank account 

Here's the playoff prices from the 2013 playoffs. Not sure they were much different in 2015. But I think prices could be higher depending on demand and due to inflation etc.

P8WznPW.jpg

12 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Here's the playoff prices from the 2013 playoffs. Not sure they were much different in 2015. But I think prices could be higher depending on demand and due to inflation etc.

P8WznPW.jpg

Oh ya they made playoff when I had ice pack in 2015 I was UB 2 and remembering it being slight cheaper then this 

Archived