The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

The avs used to be our biggest rival. They would come to town and it was a fight every time, huge draw. Then the avs fizzled for a bit there. I still have memories of Joe Sakic and Peter Forsberg lighting us up. I hope we can get back to those days. These are two very young and exciting teams. Would love to see them face each other in a Conference final one year in Round 3 of the playoffs!!!

I think Canucks are going to have a few more season ticket holders after last nights game. I have not heard so much Canucks talk in this city since the 2011 cup playoffs. Elias Pettersson is the real deal and people are going nuts. Pretty much a runaway for the calder trophy unless he gets seriously hurt.

1 hour ago, dsedinfan22 said:

I don’t see us getting 1st overall , a wild card spot in the playoffs would be nice tho 

I don't either, it's impossible to know if they can keep this up.  But I don't see the team being bottom 3 like most experts predicted.

Maybe LA will be last place

oh and what would really be nice would be the Oilers, Flames, and Canucks finishing 1-3

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

I don't either, it's impossible to know if they can keep this up.  But I don't see the team being bottom 3 like most experts predicted.

Maybe LA will be last place

oh and what would really be nice would be the Oilers, Flames, and Canucks finishing 1-3

6 out of 7 Canadian teams are in a playoff spot as of right now 

Anyone going to the team store sale next week?

When i printed off my tickets for the team store sale, i notice that we were also able to also claim and print tickets for the Rogers Arena Skate Party on Nov24.  Not sure if that was put on there by mistake?

On 11/7/2018 at 12:03 PM, bt116 said:

Anyone going to the team store sale next week?

When i printed off my tickets for the team store sale, i notice that we were also able to also claim and print tickets for the Rogers Arena Skate Party on Nov24.  Not sure if that was put on there by mistake?

shows the same thing for me too, im going to contact a rep before i do anything

19 hours ago, bt116 said:

Man what a win tonight against Boston. 

The Montreal game when the boys come back from the road trip is going to be one hot ticket. 

I traded Pittsburgh and Vegas for Montreal tickets. If you include my own pair, I sold the 6 quite easily. I'm checking now if I could trade Winnipeg as well.

46 minutes ago, Curt said:

I traded Pittsburgh and Vegas for Montreal tickets. If you include my own pair, I sold the 6 quite easily. I'm checking now if I could trade Winnipeg as well.

Trading away the Vegas game is really a no brainier...i bet a lot of people did the same

1 hour ago, Curt said:

Sorry to be off topic but I will attend my first ever Canucks road game on Monday against the Rangers. It will be my 3rd game at the Madison Square Garden but my first one in.....28 years. :)

I was there for a game 10 years ago.  It has no much history, but the seats are so tight together, I am 6'7" and couldn't fit my knees.

I have been to games in most cities.  Except Winnipeg, Nashville, Minnesota, Dallas, Tampa, Carolina, and the Islanders.  

36 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I was there for a game 10 years ago.  It has no much history, but the seats are so tight together, I am 6'7" and couldn't fit my knees.

I have been to games in most cities.  Except Winnipeg, Nashville, Minnesota, Dallas, Tampa, Carolina, and the Islanders.  

6'7"!!!! OMG.... You're almost a full foot taller than me. I obviously don't have the same issue as you. lol

I am more than halfway (19) through my goal of attending a home game of every 32 NFL teams but I also did several NHL arenas (Most of them back East when I was still living in Montreal). NHL arenas done are: Montreal (Forum and Bell Centre), Quebec City, Hartford, Boston (Old Garden), NYR, NYI (Nassau Coliseum), Philadelphia (Spectrum), Pittsburgh (Igloo), Washington (Capital Center), Buffalo, Chicago (Old Stadium) Vancouver & Arizona. I also visited some NHL arenas without seeing a hockey game there (Calgary, Dallas, Nashville, New Jersey, Anaheim, LA & Vegas).

I love sports and I love travelling. I'm combining both as much as I can. i went also to the FIFA world cup in Brazil and the last EURO tournament in France. I forgot to mention that I also traveled to Mexico City just to see the Canadian Men's soccer team play Mexico at Azteca Stadium. Most of my relatives, friends and family members think that I'm a bit crazy. Hahaha,

Archived