The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

46 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

im looking at TM and sec 317 is filled with family tickets untouched ,  sell family tickets to a certain day then sell the rest to the pubic , its awful how empty a corner of the upper bowl is 

Well its non drinking too

7 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

Can see more people cancelling their tickets next season

Some might,  but I think most will think I’ve  paid for the last four year why would I stop now when there is at least a couple good young players doing well and theri is hope for more

1 hour ago, trailers said:

Some might,  but I think most will think I’ve  paid for the last four year why would I stop now when there is at least a couple good young players doing well and theri is hope for more

I wouldn’t cancel I’d downgrade my package to half season 

13 hours ago, trailers said:

I agree. Since I have been a full season ticket holder, the Canucks have NOT won a single playoff round. I first became a STH after the cup run. So this is my 8th season as a ticket holder with zero results and I am in it for the long haul. But it is depressing thinking about just how long that could be. The Maple Leafs haven't won in 13 seasons. Hopefully it won't take us that long.

6 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I agree. Since I have been a full season ticket holder, the Canucks have NOT won a single playoff round. I first became a STH after the cup run. So this is my 8th season as a ticket holder with zero results and I am in it for the long haul. But it is depressing thinking about just how long that could be. The Maple Leafs haven't won in 13 seasons. Hopefully it won't take us that long.

This is my 5th year , 3rd as full STH , I enjoy it for the benefits I got over the years , especially the game worn jersey last year, no player will ever top that off 

26 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

This is my 5th year , 3rd as full STH , I enjoy it for the benefits I got over the years , especially the game worn jersey last year, no player will ever top that off 

This is probably my 15th or so.   I’ve been pretty lucky.  The first 8 or 9 years the tickets were in demand 

2 hours ago, trailers said:

This is probably my 15th or so.   I’ve been pretty lucky.  The first 8 or 9 years the tickets were in demand 

if i can make atleast half of my tickets back throught ticketexchange ill be fine , i dont see myself cancelling down the road , and im still young too ,

I just got my free pair of tickets just for renewing. I'm not complaining. The Canucks don't have to do that and I'm really happy about it. I have no intention of selling that pair and I will use it personally. Just one little thing though..... I was sure that we were supposed to get a pair of lower bowl seats. Did I dream it or what? I got 2 tickets in section 324. What did you guys get? Which section?

I got section 111 for the Dallas game

I actually don't rememeber reading anywhere that we are getting tix for the lower bowl... So I think it really probably just depends on the ticket availability of the games that you picked... 

Archived