The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

I would rather have 323 row 4, than 111 or 112

That's what I am thinking too.  Upper Bowl centre ice aren't exactly bad seats... 

UB1 and the lower bowl seats behind the net probably have similar prices. 

i got tampa bay  122 row 9,    I used to have 101 row 9.   Worst row in the lower bowl.    The top of the glass is directly in your line of site for everything in not in the zone close to you.   The glass pretty much cuts the players in half and you distorts the player were the glass is.    I'll probably give them away to buddies,   but even that is hard to do for a weekday game

Been a full season ticket holder since 2004 (started with 2001 11 pack, 2002 15 pack, 2003 half season).  Went to a lot of games before I realized that people wanted them.  Sold mostly to friends with a few on the secondary market that eventually put me in the "black" until 2015/2016 season and have been in the red since then.  I get some games sold on NHL TicketExchange, some games I donate for the tax receipt and have been to a few games myself if it allows.  I would think most people will renew for next year it being the 50th year.  I would not renew if they got rid of hard copy tickets and if my account manager wasn't my account manager.  I've even told her that.  She only handles a handful of accounts.

6 minutes ago, gong_8 said:

Been a full season ticket holder since 2004 (started with 2001 11 pack, 2002 15 pack, 2003 half season).  Went to a lot of games before I realized that people wanted them.  Sold mostly to friends with a few on the secondary market that eventually put me in the "black" until 2015/2016 season and have been in the red since then.  I get some games sold on NHL TicketExchange, some games I donate for the tax receipt and have been to a few games myself if it allows.  I would think most people will renew for next year it being the 50th year.  I would not renew if they got rid of hard copy tickets and if my account manager wasn't my account manager.  I've even told her that.  She only handles a handful of accounts.

one reason i have full season is the hard copy and the benefits

Archived