The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

11 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I was hoping 3-0-1 record in the last 4 games would help but no dice. Seems like people aren't interested right now. Too bad because Philly lost last night in Edmonton, and this is B2B game for them (with travel) and quite frankly I think Pettersson could light it up tonight and we could win big time.

We need like another 9 point combined effort from Brock and Elias tonight 

That will drum up the demand for tomorrow.  

That would be nice because I am still trying to sell my tickets on StubHub lol

35 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

alot of people do that..  they can go to their friends suite or something... as long as they have a ticket..

I don't think that you can get to a suite without a suite ticket but I could be wrong. In my case the guy has 2 sons but 1 is disabled. In the disabled section they only sell by pair so he bought 2 for his sons and he will be standing with them using my ticket to get in the building. Well at least I will have room if I go. 

9 minutes ago, Curt said:

I don't think that you can get to a suite without a suite ticket but I could be wrong. In my case the guy has 2 sons but 1 is disabled. In the disabled section they only sell by pair so he bought 2 for his sons and he will be standing with them using my ticket to get in the building. Well at least I will have room if I go. 

They definitely let people visit your suite. But you need to let the concierge person know ahead of time so they can add them to the list.

http://tickets.canucks.com/suites/faq

HOW CAN WE BRING GUESTS WITH BOWL TICKETS INTO OUR SUITE FOR A VISIT?

Only recognized suite contacts/hosts can authorize guests with bowl tickets to visit your suite. To avoid complications, we recommend that you call your Account Executive ahead of time so your guests’ names can be left with the Concierge. Please direct your guests to the nearest Concierge desk where they will find their name on our approved guest list. If the guest is a last minute addition, you may contact the nearest Concierge and they will be happy to assist. FOR CONCERTS: Due to building regulations, all guests need to be pre-approved during business hours with your Account Executive.

4 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

They definitely let people visit your suite. But you need to let the concierge person know ahead of time so they can add them to the list.

http://tickets.canucks.com/suites/faq

HOW CAN WE BRING GUESTS WITH BOWL TICKETS INTO OUR SUITE FOR A VISIT?

Only recognized suite contacts/hosts can authorize guests with bowl tickets to visit your suite. To avoid complications, we recommend that you call your Account Executive ahead of time so your guests’ names can be left with the Concierge. Please direct your guests to the nearest Concierge desk where they will find their name on our approved guest list. If the guest is a last minute addition, you may contact the nearest Concierge and they will be happy to assist. FOR CONCERTS: Due to building regulations, all guests need to be pre-approved during business hours with your Account Executive.

Good to know. The company where I work do our Christmas party by renting a suite. This season it will be on December 20 against the Blues. On the other topic, il looks like that I made a mistake by not buying the world Juniors tickets. Oh well.....

19 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I'm kind of surprised at the demand for those world junior games, even the gold medal one. I thought they would be a bust. Maybe the world juniors will rejuvinate the vancouver hockey market.

Mainly the Canada games are good.  Still lots of

tickets left for the Boxing Day Canada game.   Quarter final (which Canada will play if advance) at 330pm too.   I guess on a weekday, everyone still at work or school 

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

Seriously don't know what's up with the ticket demand nowadays. 

Feels like another firesale of tickets for tonight game (granted it's a weekday) but we are playing so well... 

5-0-1 record in last 6 games......... Two phenoms (Boeser and Pettersson) lighting it up.............  $20 tickets?????

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

5-0-1 record in last 6 games......... Two phenoms (Boeser and Pettersson) lighting it up.............  $20 tickets?????

Better sell the Florida game and Detroit game while the demand is still high, before they plummet to the ground 

I was at the Edmonton game on Sunday, and there were quite a few empty seats.  Usually UB4 is quite filled up but that was not the case on Sunday.  You would think more people would come out for the oilers game on a weekend, especially with the way we are playing and the two legit superstars we have on our team. 

4 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Got my free tickets for the warriors game I’m 117 row 13 behind the bench 

They say I won't be getting the tickets in my account till 2pm tomorrow.  I guess they are dispatching them out in batches 

8 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Got my free tickets for the warriors game I’m 117 row 13 behind the bench 

Got 117 row 8. I went once to Langley for the only playoff game there. It was my first ever Lacrosse game. I enjoyed but never returned. The team was too bad and Langley is too far for my liking. I might go to a game here once in a while if the team is at least decent. They won their first game so it looks promising.

5 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

Mine is 119.  

Also pretty good deals for STH at sportchek.  Employees pricing, pretty much everything 50% off

Yeah I was reading about this on redflagdeals and it appears to be pretty hot.  Will get good deals on clothes and shoes etc.  I will I will go check it out in store 

For the Vancouver warriors I got section 116 row 9. 

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

Yeah I was reading about this on redflagdeals and it appears to be pretty hot.  Will get good deals on clothes and shoes etc.  I will I will go check it out in store 

Ya I have the deal now as I have the triangle credit card.   All clothing are half price.. bought a horvat and boeser jersey for $125 a piece 

Got the sportchek deal as well. Will check it out.

Man I can't even sell my Dec 22 Canucks vs Jets tickets. Sec324 row 4. Have them priced at $100 per, $200 pair and nothing. It's $70 off Canucks marquee face value of $170 per.

I'm a half season holder so have gone to every game but can't make this one. Didn't realize reseller market was this bad.

10 hours ago, bt116 said:

I got section 104 row 20. A pair of free clubs isn’t bad

2 hours ago, CanucksGriswald said:

Got the sportchek deal as well. Will check it out.

Man I can't even sell my Dec 22 Canucks vs Jets tickets. Sec324 row 4. Have them priced at $100 per, $200 pair and nothing. It's $70 off Canucks marquee face value of $170 per.

I'm a half season holder so have gone to every game but can't make this one. Didn't realize reseller market was this bad.

Im in sec 306, and i cant get any takers unless its priced at $60-80/ticket, $30-40 for “regular” games. And im in row 7.

Archived