The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

9 minutes ago, bt116 said:

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/3/1/17067950/seattle-nhl-season-ticket-sales-10000-12-minutes

Looks like  like the demand is crazy...

I put in a deposit for two non-club seats as well, got  AR42

Apparently over 25K deposits and still going.  That is twice as many as actual Canucks season tickets this year.

Teams like the Coyotes have around 2500 STHs

Impressive indeed but after witnessing what happened to the Los Angeles Rams following their relocation from St-Louis I am in a wait and see position. In a few days they got 60,000 season ticket deposits for 1 to 8 seats each just before the 2016 season. Well 2017 was only their second season. They won their division with a super exciting offense. Results in the stands? They played their home games in front of tens of thousands of empty seats.

i signed up for seattle deposit too...  if they limit tickets to 4 seats or something per person (from 20 seats now), that will cut the tickets waitlist by alot..  u know there are bunch of scalpers out there signed up for 20 tickets each

12 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

i signed up for seattle deposit too...  if they limit tickets to 4 seats or something per person (from 20 seats now), that will cut the tickets waitlist by alot..  u know there are bunch of scalpers out there signed up for 20 tickets each

How fast did you get yours?  Make the first 12 minutes?

5 hours ago, Merica Canuck said:

I put my deposit down for the pre-sale and I will by my tickets monday. Do you get the rewards for each seat you buy or do you get 1 set of perks regardless of how many seats you buy?

1 per of perks regardless of how many seats you buy. It's a sore spot for me.

So if you and a friend are buying seats together, it is better to put 1 ticket in each of your names, rather than buy 2 tickets at once. Or if you have a spouse, put some tickets in your spouses name and some in yours.

22!!!!  Like winning a lottery.  Nice to see the list is legit too.  I thought the first couple hundreds spots would be reserved for politicians and people in the in crowd of Seattle.

That 22 last forever too.  It can only get lower.  20 years from now if you want to relocate your seats, You will still have first dibs.

Archived