The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

Very disappointed by the team play in the last few weeks. I finally realized that we were in the playoffs hunt just because they are so many bad teams in the West and that includes the Canucks. If next year is a normal season we will be very far behind. When your #1 goalie has 2 shutouts in his entire career and you give up 8 in 62 games there is something wrong. We don't score enough goals, the PP is the worst in the league, the defense is awful and Markstrom (even though he is having his best season and by far) will never steal games for us like the other goalies do against the Canucks so often. I would be extremely pessimist going into a playoffs series with him in the net. We need a better option than him. I don't see him doing a repeat next season. Again i don't have much to say against his play in 2018-2019 but i firmly believe that it's an exception rather than the norm for him.

I'm not reconsidering my decision to renew for 2019-2020 but I don't see the future as bright as many of the fans. We're again below .500 in a league that gives you 1 point for a loss in OT or SO. It's just not good enough.

I'm actually considering adding 2 additional tickets this year. 

Yes, you are right.  This season is a bit of a mirage based on how the rest of the west has performed but even if the team continues to fall due to the injuries and the lack of a power play, it just means adding another piece that as a fan I have to believe will help in this team being competitive in 2 years which is right along the timeline I personally was expecting.

Not to mention next year being the 50th season celebration, I don't think it will be tough to move games I can not go to.

I expect strong renewals this year with the 50 year anniversary next year and some promising young players coming up.  There were not a lot of empty seats even for a Monday night game and Vancouver has a lot of disposable income.  After a break from the Canucks for a few years I think fans are starting to come back around.

You could be right in terms of the extra pre-season game being the reason behind the small increase.  Either way I'm glad that I'm renewing for next year and am very excited to see what happens at the draft over the summer/off season.

3 hours ago, thepress83 said:

You could be right in terms of the extra pre-season game being the reason behind the small increase.  Either way I'm glad that I'm renewing for next year and am very excited to see what happens at the draft over the summer/off season.

It’s the same games as this year, I calculated the prices and average game according to the price chart 

Archived