The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:35 AM, bt116 said:

so i guess everyone is pretty much set on renewing?  planning on adding more seats?

I'm renewing but I have zero interest in adding more seats for now because I don't see the Canucks being competitive again for at least a few more seasons.

7 hours ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

if they fire benning i'll renew, if not, i'm out.

I'd be surprised if they did. Benning bought himself some time with Pettersson and Boeser, as well as making trades for guys like Leivo.

But the big reason he won't be fired is because we were the 4th most injured team this season in the league and that's not his fault. If we had been healtier I think we might have been able to make a better push.

If we are relatively healthy next year and miss the playoffs again then I think Benning will be toast for sure.

6 hours ago, Curt said:

I'm renewing but I have zero interest in adding more seats for now because I don't see the Canucks being competitive again for at least a few more seasons.

ShRed season tickets back in the early 80s with one of my brothers.  It was dirt cheap, and so much fun (because it was so cheap) to go to games.  Wife and I really enjoyed those evenings.  Mostly, cause our team was crap, went to watch the other teams TBH.  

Archived