The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-2019 Canucks season tickets thread

WalkWithElias

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

For the rest of the season I plan to wait till the last couple days before I list anything.

No reason the Vegas game shouldn't equal the Duck game.  I'd rather go the the Knights game.

I exchanged some of the regular games earlier in the season for the last 3 game just in case they retired.

You going to add seats this year, or wait another year?

Yeah me too. I am going to probably wait and see how the draft goes.

If there any chance of getting Flames tickets with how bad they are struggling? Or is there still a waitlist?

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Yeah me too. I am going to probably wait and see how the draft goes.

If there any chance of getting Flames tickets with how bad they are struggling? Or is there still a waitlist?

Yeah they still have a big waitlist.  People in Calgary are still expecting the team to be good next year...they just want a new coach

9 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

People are selling those Henrik Sedin bobbleheads (the limited edition ones given out at the Anaheim game) on ebay. Several of them sold for approx $100 each.

Just wait until the complete set is available.  Probably, over $200 for the set.

I went to the Anaheim game.  Got in the gates around 6 pm and surprised that they were still available.  I thought there would have been long gone by then (gates opened at 530pm)

Its a nice bobblehead and I will be keeping it.  Going to the Vegas game as well so I can have the  set.

10 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Is it still spring break next week?

its over... first day back to work and school for most on tues.. everyone probably tired from the long break...  lol

but i think tickets will still be decent.. 

ps: i can see canucks release these bobblehead for sale later on...

7 hours ago, BCNeil said:

I dont get why the Golden Knight game is still so cheap.

I think it will go up. It had less tickets available yesterday than the Columbus game, but 3 days further ahead.

I am more surprised that the Columbus game isn't selling better. I thought the only Saturday game of the year at 1pm would be a decent draw.

8 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

Canucks have a pre season game in Utah next season, reason why we were missing a game again

Don’t care where as long as we don’t have to include it in our package!  I’m ok with not having to pay for 4 preseason games.

6 minutes ago, dsedinfan22 said:

thursday game going for 250 in the upper bowl

I know I have 12 for that game and 16 for tomorrow.  I am trying to start a facebook rumour that tomorrow's game is the last they will actually play in ;)

If anyone does have tickets I would continue to hold.  The Knight game has like 45 tickets total in the upperbowl.  

So, I had a bunch of my tickets listed on stubhub for the Arizona game. I had them listed high (like $80) but they got taken out right away.

I guess it is a dick move to cancel them and re-list them? I don't want to be one of those people but the problem is that's what I feel like other people would do. When Kobe Bryant announced his retirement I know everyone did that.

5 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

So, I had a bunch of my tickets listed on stubhub for the Arizona game. I had them listed high (like $80) but they got taken out right away.

I guess it is a dick move to cancel them and re-list them? I don't want to be one of those people but the problem is that's what I feel like other people would do. When Kobe Bryant announced his retirement I know everyone did that.

Do they charge 40% punishment.  Or dont you have to pay whatever stubhub wants

1 minute ago, BCNeil said:

Do they charge 40% punishment.  Or dont you have to pay whatever stubhub wants

I don't know. Honestly I am pretty lucky I guess and shouldn't whine. I hadn't sold any of my Arizona tickets and I had also bought 8 extra tickets at the beginning of the year. And I had them all listed for $90 US (in case the sedins retired). But I don't know why I only made them $90 LOL. I should have made them $900.

Oh well. I guess it depends how high Arizona tickets end up going for. If they are going for $1000 each or something crazy, then I imagine stubhub will have a lot of people backing out of the sales for $35-40.

If I knew for sure my tickets went to a fan then I would be fine with it. If I see them re-listed for sale anywhere higher though, by a scalper, I will probably revoke them. I think that's a fair way to go.

Stubhubs says they can charge 40% or whatever it takes to remedy the buyer.

Funny when I was buying all the $10 pairs people listed by mistake, I never got anything.  Just an email saying the sale was cancelled.

2 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Stubhubs says they can charge 40% or whatever it takes to remedy the buyer.

Funny when I was buying all the $10 pairs people listed by mistake, I never got anything.  Just an email saying the sale was cancelled.

They still charged the seller 40%. It's how stubhub makes profit. Honestly, not the most ethical company. They screwed me over really bad a couple of years ago and took $1500 for me in fees due to an error and I haven't forgotten it.

Archived