The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT; COLORADO AVALANCHE VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS FEB.20 2018

Bo fan

1 minute ago, cowboy644 said:

I'm guessing you and queen heffy did a jig when you found out Gudbranson got a 3 year extension.Out of position almost always.Weak at clearing pucks.Would be bottom pairing if Tanev was healthy Gudbranson.I laugh and laugh and laugh at you two.

original.gif.92a569f5a8f476d39da927cc66870121.gif

6 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I don't think the young stars are going to be held in Penticton this year. Somewhere in Alberta, probably Red Deer. I read it somewhere, I'll try and find the source

Was reported that it wasn't coming back.  Then Linden clarified, said its coming back but a different format.  Will see.

2 minutes ago, cowboy644 said:

I'm guessing you and queen heffy did a jig when you found out Gudbranson got a 3 year extension.Out of position almost always.Weak at clearing pucks.Would be bottom pairing if Tanev was healthy Gudbranson.I laugh and laugh and laugh at you two.

Well.....I'm very curious where you saw me make any comments about Gudbranson, let alone his contract extension. 

Or maybe you're just assuming things.........

2 minutes ago, cowboy644 said:

So much whine coming from you I hear you're banned from Alberta.

Archived