The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Colorado Avalanche vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

17 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Glad I went to bed after the 2nd.  That's exactly why I want Vanek and MDZ traded.  Vanek because he can net us a good pick, MDZ because he's just been plain awful as of late.

I agree MDZ is real bad pretty much all of the time it's very frustrating to watch. To be honest I'd rather see Biega and Hutton play than MDZ and Pouliot.

Last night guy barely moved his feet like he's skating in quicksand looks like some of my rec league hockey teammates lol.

On 2/21/2018 at 4:47 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“When you give up five power play goals, you can’t expect to win a game. That’s tough to overcome.” - Henrik

Wait...Henrik blames the PK? What about Henrik taking an absurd tackling penalty (again) and Daniel being too slow to defend properly and putting himself in a bad position?

19 hours ago, dougieL said:

Wait...Henrik blames the PK? What about Henrik taking an absurd tackling penalty (again) and Daniel being too slow to defend properly and putting himself in a bad position?

Wouldn't that resemble "leadership" though? I hope he brings us 17 more years of his infinite wisdom.:lol:

Archived