The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas Golden Knights | February 23rd, 7:30pm PST

Roberts

Game Poll  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Vegas Golden Knights
  2. 2. How many goals will they win by?

• 1 goal
    • 2 goals
    • 3 goals
    • 4 goals
    • 5+ goals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/2018 at 03:00 AM

A team built with nothing but stat guys and experience. They had nothing, no McDavids, no 1rst over all picks. Just a bunch of players their teams didn't value as much as those they kept. Talk about a motivator, sort of like the comedy movie Major League. A bunch of guys no one thought could do a thing.

What this team has is a bunch of player that were pigeon holed to be grunts and penalized for not fitting that role too well, I hope Green looks carefully and eases up on Virtanen because with NHL experience he could take off.

Hey there is a trade idea, Virtanen to the Oilers, thinking speed here, to play with McDavid, speed, hitting for ?

Vegas beat the record for new team, maybe they rest, not likely and maybe they got a real boost out of it.

2 hours ago, hiebskey said:

I voted Vegas wins by 2.

They are just playing too good right now, and they don't seem to take any teams lightly.

Hopefully we can compete and hopefully we see a run and gun game. 

I like that fourth line. That's a lot of skill on a fourth line!

Go Canucks Go!

I would rather have Dowd on that 4th line. And I suspect the G-line will have a hard time keeping (it) up.

9 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

I would rather have Dowd on that 4th line. And I suspect the G-line will have a hard time keeping (it) up.

Sure. I might agree with you. I more so was referring to the wingers. Baertschi and Virtanen should dominate other teams 4th lines. 

Are they selling the Stanley Cup(for 500 Mill$)? At season-start, recently saw LV at 80-1 longshots to win it all. Wonder if a few league insiders took that bet?

Some strannge occurrences in that neck of the woods..followed up by a corrupt MSM that cram the sh*te down everyone's throat. Btw..it's LOST Wages..we don't call LA, 'Angeles Kings'.

****'in league & their trumped-up(grow the game in tropics/deserts) LBTBBQ, militaristic, rigged-deck, human(oh-so-tragic), 21st C, inauthentic existence.

I'm driving this DeLorean BACK to the 1970's!

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm really excited to see Holm play tonight. I think he's going to impress a lot of people and exceed his expectations, similarly how Archibald has for the role that he plays. Green really liked him at practice yesterday.

That plus new team, new arena, and apparently going to be loaded with four digits worth of Canuck fans.  Hopefully it's a good competitive game.

Holm looked good right away in pre-season, but then suddenly made fantastically poor plays as well.  Seems he was either hot or cold.  If he's cut out those cold areas he's most definitely shown the composure and skill to be an NHL player.

Archived