The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nash to Boston (trade)

qwijibo

3 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

Rick Nash shouldn't be worth that much. Doesn't even perform in the playoffs. 

Historically Thomas Vanek is a better playoff performer than Nash. Somehow I don't think the Canucks will manage to get as much for him as the Rangers are getting for Nash....

1 minute ago, gerry35 said:

Pretty crazy for Rick Nash, he's not worth that in my opinion. The rental price has been set pretty high by the looks of it........

if its the bruins, who cares. they going all in and im all for it. this years playoffs will be interesting and they'll probably be eaten alive if they try to go deep

9 minutes ago, DontFockWithBrock said:

Damn... Hope Boston's not done on the trade front. If they want Hutton I guess we're gonna have to take back more than just picks/prospects since they're so tight against the cap. 

Probably done.  Cassidy was hoping that only futures would be moved because he says they have such great chemistry in the room.  Sweeney said the same - they've now moved Spooner.  Don't see them making another move to clear cap space to add.  

7 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

way to much for a player who has 28 points this season

traded for a guy with nearly as much points, almost half as many games played, a first rounder and a prospect, with the B's hoping they can cash in on nash's name value but they most likely wont, oh and spooners younger. the few times ive seen bruins games when spooner played he seemed aight. already a good deal for the rangers

Archived