The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Feb 25th Full list

86Viking

2 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

I disagree when Archie is on his game he’s a monster. For instance that Colorado game a few days back. 

Archie tries hard. Bouma is just a better hockey player. Would take him over Archie in a heartbeat. Guy hits like a truck and is a lot more mobile.

9 hours ago, komodo0921 said:

Like I said; until this season, he was still producing and earning his salary. 

Hardly a "charity" situation.

Getting back into a Nucks uni for one more season would jack him up. I'd have to think he'd be stoked to get home.

As I don't see the likes of Pettersson, Dahlen or Gaudette on a fourth line, I see no damage being done here.

I agree with this, could be a Linden type of return. Doesn't cost us anything except some cap and a contract spot. We will have lots of cap available.

If not, then Bouma would be interesting for the rest of the year as a tryout for next year.

9 hours ago, rekker said:

Archie tries hard. Bouma is just a better hockey player. Would take him over Archie in a heartbeat. Guy hits like a truck and is a lot more mobile.

Considering he was bought out and now waived, don't know why we'd pick him up when we'd be far better off auditioning our kids and younger players fighting for contracts for next year.

8 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

Considering he was bought out and now waived, don't know why we'd pick him up when we'd be far better off auditioning our kids and younger players fighting for contracts for next year.

I spoke to soon. Archie looked good last night. Lol.

1. COL claims Alt

4 replies58 retweets35 likes

Retweet

CAL claims Chris Stewart

11 replies77 retweets71 likes

Retweet

Archived