The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brendan Leipsic | #9 | LW/C

PuckYa

52 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Leipsic's time with the Canucks find him tied for 280th in all-time Canuck scoring.

274  Jordan Schroeder C 56 6 9 15
280  Brendan Leipsic LW 31 5 9 14
285  Dave Gagner C 33 2 12 14
289  Ryan Shannon RW 27 5 8 13

Time to create a highlight package of Leipsic's top 5 goals as a Canuck!

• Haha 1

Everyone thinks Willie was a bad coach Is all I'm getting at. You can defend Green until the cows come home. I don't mind Green but don't discredit Willie everyone bashed him when he had his line up dismantled. This wasn't a Green bashing moment it was a Willie praising moment, he's doing a decent job with a depleted line up. 

2 hours ago, DS4quality said:

Everyone thinks Willie was a bad coach Is all I'm getting at. You can defend Green until the cows come home. I don't mind Green but don't discredit Willie everyone bashed him when he had his line up dismantled. This wasn't a Green bashing moment it was a Willie praising moment, he's doing a decent job with a depleted line up. 

He has Doughty, Martinez, Kopitar, Kovalchuck, Toffoli, Carter, and the rejuvenated Dustin Brown. Petersson has also been playing pretty well for them. Willie is not an NHL head coach.

Edited by 5Fivehole0

Seems to be coaching in the NHL right now. Also everyone was told LA was old and slow and yet they have been beating young fast teams. It's funny how he's doing well and no one can acknowledge it because of their blind bias against him. If he was such a bad coach why did he get a second chance? Also all you keyboard warriors act like you could coach better than him, none of you have ever got a job in the NHL so before you say someone isn't an NHL coach put the Doritos and mountain dew down and ask how many games you've played or coached. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, 5Fivehole0 said:

He has Doughty, Martinez, Kopitar, Kovalchuck, Toffoli, Carter, and the rejuvenated Dustin Brown. Petersson has also been playing pretty well for them. Willie is not an NHL head coach.

Those top guys (other than Brown) are underperforming; especially Martinez 9pts/27games, Toffoldi 12pts/27games, while top scorer is Kopitar with just 17pts/26games.  Looks like they have lost Kovy (14pt/25games) for +4weeks now. One can see why the team is struggling.  Their tenders are pulling most of the Ws for them.

Leips will get +++ toi with Willie at the helm.B)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So turns out Leipsic is a piece of garbage. Wow. :sadno: 

Just so bad. I mean, I know guys can be guys, and I’m the first to admit they I’ve said some stuff when I was young and stupid that I’d hate to become public. But fat shaming a teammate’s wife? That crosses so many lines.

So much other stuff too, most has since been deleted, but it’s all pretty gross.

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Just so bad. I mean, I know guys can be guys, and I’m the first to admit they I’ve said some stuff when I was young and stupid that I’d hate to become public. But fat shaming a teammate’s wife? That crosses so many lines.

So much other stuff too, most has since been deleted, but it’s all pretty gross.

the guy is not a kid, he is 25 years old, if he stays in the league I could see him being a marked man

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I don't think Pearson and Leipsic were ever teammates. Leipsic left before Pearson joined the Canucks.

7 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

I don't think Pearson and Leipsic were ever teammates. Leipsic left before Pearson joined the Canucks.

Yeah, I guess he was already gone that season before Pearson came over.

Not that it makes much difference. Leipsic clearly had no issue taking shots at a former teammate in Virtanen, as well as body shaming the wives/girlfriends of fellow NHL players. 

Just now, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Yeah, I guess he was already gone that season before Pearson came over.

Not that it makes much difference. Leipsic clearly had no issue taking shots at a former teammate in Virtanen, as well as body shaming the wives/girlfriends of fellow NHL players. 

Yeah, it doesn't make that much of a difference in the end. The comments are still just as dumb.