The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Avs

xereau

WTF!!! Giving a D man for a plugger..and then getting another Plug and slow has been for Vanek....JB you should be fired cause you are one of the worst deal makers of all time...looks like you forgot everything you learne in Boston...just look at Boston....FFS...

oh and the NUCKS will lose today

6 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

WTF!!! Giving a D man for a plugger..and then getting another Plug and slow has been for Vanek....JB you should be fired cause you are one of the worst deal makers of all time...looks like you forgot everything you learne in Boston...just look at Boston....FFS...

oh and the NUCKS will lose today

41z4BynHjPL.jpg

Just now, Bo fan said:

OK are we talking about tonights game or the trades?  

Who plays with the Sedins now that Vanek is gone? LE?

And on the trades - I have no opinion - time will tell 

Not sure there's much to dissect about the games the rest of the way through. The season is what it is, 20 games of auditions for next year. They should throw Loui back with them. I kind of like Brock, Virt, and Goldy where they are at the moment, but I'm sure the door will revolve a few times before the next 6 weeks are over.

27 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Not sure there's much to dissect about the games the rest of the way through. The season is what it is, 20 games of auditions for next year. They should throw Loui back with them. I kind of like Brock, Virt, and Goldy where they are at the moment, but I'm sure the door will revolve a few times before the next 6 weeks are over.

and here I thought we were the kings and queens of dissection. 

Archived