The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Rangers - Feb 28 - 7PM - Rogers Arena

pluralsight

6 minutes ago, pluralsight said:

Haven't seen a GDT for the game tonight, so putting this in as a placeholder. Feel free to 

Battle of the rebuilds tonight, featuring Leipsic and Motte making their Canucks debuts:

Interesting lineup, should be fun to watch.

Looks like they're giving Leipsic a big opportunity. Hopefully he hits the ground running.

Like seeing Motte in that role too. That's the role he'll likely be in if he makes the bigs. It would be nice to see him get some pk time too.

Looks like its gonna be a tank battle tonight.

20 minutes ago, pluralsight said:

Haven't seen a GDT for the game tonight, so putting this in as a placeholder. Feel free to delete

cut.jpg

(Too bad Grabner is no longer on the Rags)

Battle of the rebuilds tonight, featuring Leipsic and Motte making their Canucks debuts:

Interesting lineup, should be fun to watch.

That’s actually not a bad line up. I’m excited to see Leipsic with Horvat and Boeser. 

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

PREGAME | Jussi Jokinen

After watching this interview I started considering Jokinen as having more potential than just a throw in. Two years ago he scored 60 and was +25, his play-off and international numbers indicate that he is a good performer when it counts. Without having seen him play I believe he could replace Gagner at much lower costs for another season.

Archived