The Honey Budger?

The Honey Fudger?

The Honey Begrudger?

The Bunny Hadger?

Can't-believe-we're Dressin-im?

Jussi be Jokinme?

8yrs late-inen? 

The Juicy Joke 

Keep in mind: his lowest point total in a full season was 44 and he hit 60 only two years ago. I'd probably take him over Gagner. At least he is playing for a new contract somewhere. He also looks like a good playoff performer (not that we really need one...).

• Like 1

Juicy Jussi :wub: I love a Finn, happy to have another one with Markus out of the picture. Hope he plays great with the Sedins!

Everyone taking an easy shot at JJ. Not a shiny new toy.......dump on him. Just a cap dump.......dump on him.

JJ does hold value. He just may be that veteran presence in Utica/ #14 forward a la Mike Keane. ( 2018/ 19 )

Probably gone at season's end, but he really should get 3 or 4 games in this year. Canucks have class, they'll do the right thing !

19 minutes ago, SingleThorn said:

Everyone taking an easy shot at JJ. Not a shiny new toy.......dump on him. Just a cap dump.......dump on him.

JJ does hold value. He just may be that veteran presence in Utica/ #14 forward a la Mike Keane. ( 2018/ 19 )

Probably gone at season's end, but he really should get 3 or 4 games in this year. Canucks have class, they'll do the right thing !

If he has a part in enabling us to draft Dahlin, he will be fondly remembered for his efforts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

If he has a part in enabling us to draft Dahlin, he will be fondly remembered for his efforts.

You're possibly right, but his usage/ non usage should have a modicum of class.

I try not to be a Bettman conspiracy person, but I would fall off the couch on draft day if we don't drop the usual 2 spots.

• Upvote 1

Finally got that shootout mentor for the twins, speaking of which he'll make his debut tonight with Hank & Dank.

47 minutes ago, SingleThorn said:

It's gotta be hard on him.  He's been tossed around like nothing lately, after having really quite a decent career - and now we acquired him and it's pretty clear he was the throw-in when Motte was clearly the one Benning was after.  He remained classy when interviewed, and I hope he kills it out there and actually makes a case to remain in the bigs.  (Unlikely, I know)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

#36. 

The Honey Budger?

The Honey Fudger?

The Honey Begrudger?

I see the Badger was a scratch last night.  

Hope he picks up a point. Will become just the 3rd player in NHL history to score a point with 4 different teams in a single season

does anyone have a count of how many partners the Sedin's have had now?

15 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

First Eriksson for the season, then Baertschi, now...

Gotta find a way to slow down Danny, apparently.

canucks really loading up for the 2009 stanley cup

My friends, we should wait to see any chemistry he could make with Sedins.

My dream is he might surprise everyone.

Was hoping we could have flipped him for a conditional 7th (team wins the Stanley Cup and we get the pick)

But I don't mind him being here.  in fact, I hope he does well enough to earn a one-year extension and maybe flip him next year.

4 hours ago, Rabbit said:

My friends, we should wait to see any chemistry he could make with Sedins.

My dream is he might surprise everyone.

I think you might be overselling how much these final 20'ish games mean in regards to JJ fitting in or not :lol:

On 3/5/2018 at 9:18 AM, Jimmy McGill said:

does anyone have a count of how many partners the Sedin's have had now?

They got married fairly young and they weren't the playboy type as youngsters so I'd ballpark it at like 6-7. 

• Hydration 1