The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) NEW YORK ISLANDERS VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Bo fan

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to (GDT) NEW YORK ISLANDERS VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS
1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"My mom called me last night and she was upset that Goldy might not play tonight, as it was reported. That's not correct, Goldy is in. As is Jokinen. Dowd is out." - Green

Greens mom is all about the youth movement

16 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"My mom called me last night and she was upset that Goldy might not play tonight, as it was reported. That's not correct, Goldy is in. As is Jokinen. Dowd is out." - Green

So .... does that mean Green's mom is really the coach and makes the lineup for the night? 

Hey son, I heard you might not put Goldy in ... you better change that or I'll be upset. 

OK mom, he's in, don't worry!

23 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"My mom called me last night and she was upset that Goldy might not play tonight, as it was reported. That's not correct, Goldy is in. As is Jokinen. Dowd is out." - Green

23 minutes ago, Canadian Clay said:

Greens mom is all about the youth movement

5 minutes ago, Viper007 said:

So .... does that mean Green's mom is really the coach and makes the lineup for the night? 

Hey son, I heard you might not put Goldy in ... you better change that or I'll be upset. 

OK mom, he's in, don't worry!

Could you imagine this team with Beth Bartkowski as coach?  Probably not many wins, but I think it would be a fun season, especially when she gets into the liquor cabinet.

31 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That's hilarious. I can just imagine that conversation. Green anyway:

"yes Mom. I know, I know Mom. Yes, he's good. Yes, I know, but...Yes, okay Mom, I will"

Somewhere Goldy is smiling.

Archived