The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) ARIZONA COYOTES VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Bo fan

It will be interesting to see how the power play comes along without Brock. Infact it will be interesting to see how the team responds without him. 

Hoping for  Bo to step it up another notch, Jake to keep pushing and Leipsic to continue to grow

Go Canucks Go

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“Consistency is the biggest thing for me. I have to keep bringing it offensively and be hard to play against every night. I’m excited to play with Leipper and Bo, they have a lot of speed.” - Virtanen

That's gonna be a fun line to watch!

A reason to tune in- thanks Green.

9 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

This is a must lose...need to finish last!

This isn't the Oilers (the best tankers in history) the Canucks are playing.  The Coyotes will actually try to win!  It's going to be a tough game.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

This isn't the Oilers (the best tankers in history) the Canucks are playing.  The Coyotes will actually try to win!  It's going to be a tough game.

With less thn 20 games left i just want the best odds for Dahlin...would glady an entertaining game with a loss similar to the rangers game.

2 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

With less thn 20 games left i just want the best odds for Dahlin...would glady an entertaining game with a loss similar to the rangers game.

Nope! This is when the Canucks put on a push to ensure they finish 5th or higher. At least 10 other NHL clubs are tanking and we have to worry about the Canucks going on a winning streak. Go figure. 

I realize this might not be the ideal spot for Jake, but he has a wicked shot, so I wouldn't mind seeing him on that first PP unit in Brock's spot.

As long as he doesn't launch them high (like he often does) with Bo trying to screen the goalie :/. He would have to make the sure plays too. It's a bad spot to be giving the puck away.

Hopefully the boys come out flying in this one.

Go Canucks Go!

9 minutes ago, Brovat said:

Boucher has a wicked shot. I wish he would hook up with a good skating coach like Bo did. 

I think Boucher is part of that group of guys who needed (needs) to commit off ice to total professionalism.  He's not fit, and likely doesn't eat properly, train properly, or live properly for a professional athlete.  He needs more than a skating coach.  He needs a life coach.

11 minutes ago, Brovat said:

Boucher has a wicked shot. I wish he would hook up with a good skating coach like Bo did. 

I feel like his skating has come a long ways since last year! Hopefully he keeps improving it though.

Archived