-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I think it's a "You don't miss your water til your well runs dry" thing.

I'm a Canucks fan, love the Sedin's and can appreciate what they've done for this organization.

Most people are always demanding more, (a failing of our society really, rewarding complainers) and it's not unique to Canucks fandom to want more. No matter who it's from. 

You can't tell me that the twins would have been critisized any less in a different fan base. Not a chance.

In my original response I was just trying to articulate what it is exactly that people moan about in regards to twins in the playoffs. Skate away with the head down. People hate that. That's all.

No, only some people dislike (hate?) their style.   Others admire it.   What some people see as turning away, others (me) see as being tough as nails.   I don't fully agree with the other market thing - I have lived in a few places, followed a few teams and Vancouver seems to have it at a different level.   Montreal may be toughest market to play in but I am pretty sure Vancouver could give a run for the money with any market when it comes to having a half full glass.

• Hydration 1

6 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

No, only some people dislike (hate?) their style.   Others admire it.   What some people see as turning away, others (me) see as being tough as nails.   I don't fully agree with the other market thing - I have lived in a few places, followed a few teams and Vancouver seems to have it at a different level.   Montreal may be toughest market to play in but I am pretty sure Vancouver could give a run for the money with any market when it comes to having a half full glass.

Or one half empty...

Seems to be status quo

• Hydration 1