The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) MINNESOTA WILD @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Bo fan

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Bo Fan!

Steppin up with  GDT's  day in day out!

All you CDC'ers up vote this GDT!!!  as a big thanks!

No need for thanks - just finding it strange that no one gets one up and started earlier in the day or the night before. I truly wish I knew how to produce something that was at least interesting but my skills end with copy and paste - willing to learn if someone can teach me

Hockey related:  I like everyone else would like to see the Canucks get  the 1st pick - however I would hate to see these guys kids losing every game until the end of the season. Somehow I want them to find it within themselves to step it up another notch. I saw a quote from Hank after the last game where he said he didn't sleep well after the Coyotes were in town - and promised there would not be a repeat of that last game. As captain I hope he voices  that in the locker room and his team responds.

Go Canucks Go

18 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

No need for thanks - just finding it strange that no one gets one up and started earlier in the day or the night before. I truly wish I knew how to produce something that was at least interesting but my skills end with copy and paste - willing to learn if someone can teach me

Hockey related:  I like everyone else would like to see the Canucks get  the 1st pick - however I would hate to see these guys kids losing every game until the end of the season. Somehow I want them to find it within themselves to step it up another notch. I saw a quote from Hank after the last game where he said he didn't sleep well after the Coyotes were in town - and promised there would not be a repeat of that last game. As captain I hope he voices  that in the locker room and his team responds.

Go Canucks Go

I don't think the sign-up thread has March in it?

13 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Would be awesome seeing some kind of congratulation tribute for Pettersson prior to puck drop.

I wonder if we are going to see Elias next season - would certainly like to see him get a few games in somewhere and get used to American hockey and our  smaller ice. The kid looks so promising and have been an over achiever in Sweden - hope it translates to here

Anyone hear if Dahlen is headed over from Sweden as well?

Archived