The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Minnesota Wild vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We were better tonight, but we needed to be better on special teams. We didn’t convert on the power play, and we only had one. We need more.” - Daniel

Is it just me or is Daniel far more motivated about playing hockey lately?  Henrik seems like he's dragging his legs around the ice at times.  I'm curious if we might see only Daniel return if he wants to stick around for a few years.

Nilsson wanting to make sure he has his (What is it now 12?) games he's started in where the opponent has gottren 5 or more goals. (I know 1 wasn't on him)

But I DONT CARE WHO you are, if JUssi Jokinen and MDZ are the only two guys to score in the last 2 games ...you're not winning, even with Vasilevsky in net.

As for the TANK....At least the Sabres are sort of starting to win (and without Eichel) maybe we can get last.

Big TANK matchup SUnday at 6 vs ARZ

Great game.

Exciting to the end and Zero points.

Perfect night for Canuck fans.  I believe in this team. 

Virt is looking more and more dangerous offensively.  Just needs to be more consistent defensively. 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So tired of Sedin post game comments. 

I'm immune to them now. Sedins' postgame comments are like those cookies from a vending machine. People just eat them to fill their stomach, no matter how stale they are.

3 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Sweet..

Meh, Scottie Upshall used to light up the WHL too... as have many other plugs.

I expect Lind to be one of more promising winger prospects but unless they do it here there's nothing to be excited about IMO.

It's sad that in our PGT's we have to be happy about CHL stats 

Archived