The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Minnesota Wild vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

People talking about picking Svechnikov, Zadina, Tkachuk, etc.

We need defence!

Dahlin (if we’re lucky), Bouchard or Boqvist FTW! 

Best Player Available! By the time Bouchard or Boqvist make it our defence could be completely different and not a need. That high in the first round you have to take who you think is the best player.

Just now, 1-d said:

I'm immune to them now. Sedins' postgame comments are like those cookies from a vending machine. People just eat them to fill their stomach, no matter how stale they are.

Sedins postgame comments....

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH 

Time for our veteran Canucks to start leading the team on the ice....

When MDZ and Juicey are leading the club in goals....  gonna be  long night.....

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

I'm immune to them now. Sedins' postgame comments are like those cookies from a vending machine. People just eat them to fill their stomach, no matter how stale they are.

To be fair, they are the ones asked to step up for the interviews, when the team is losing I’m sure they would rather not talk about it 

4 minutes ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

People talking about picking Svechnikov, Zadina, Tkachuk, etc.

We need defence!

Dahlin (if we’re lucky), Bouchard or Boqvist FTW! 

We do need defence , but BPA always for top ten picks imo. 

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Great game.

Exciting to the end and Zero points.

Perfect night for Canuck fans.  I believe in this team. 

Virt is looking more and more dangerous offensively.  Just needs to be more consistent defensively. 

Nooo..he needs to be better OFFENSIVELY. Fifth overall picks have more pts then this guy,. He works his tail off but he NEEDS to light it up some time! Everyone gives him a free pass cause of his WORK ETHIC.

We could use goals from him and not JUSSI Jokinen maybe we'd win.

I can;t believe your so positive about this game, following that embasrassing loss.

HERE COMES QUOTE HENRIK...:We Worked hard but they have a good team.

3 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Nilsson wanting to make sure he has his (What is it now 12?) games he's started in where the opponent has gottren 5 or more goals. (I know 1 wasn't on him)

But I DONT CARE WHO you are, if JUssi Jokinen and MDZ are the only two guys to score in the last 2 games ...you're not winning, even with Vasilevsky in net.

As for the TANK....At least the Sabres are sort of starting to win (and without Eichel) maybe we can get last.

Big TANK matchup SUnday at 6 vs ARZ

More because Kane is finally gone from them.

Just now, StealthNuck said:

Even more shocking, neither of those goals were on the PP. 

I know I'm quoting myself, but holy crap, Hank has exactly one PP goal in the last 139+ games. 

18 minutes ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

I didn’t know you were a Rangers fan. 

:bigblush:

Yeah because the DRAFT LOTTERIES are "SO RIGGED" with Edmonton X 3/4, Florida,  Toronto, Colorado and New Jersey winning in the past 8 years.

Roll a lottery and OCCASIONALLY a big market wins.

Arizona, Buffalo don't seem to win either just like the Canucks, there's other teams that get screwed too, Colorado finished SOOOO bad and dropped by how many spots?

1 minute ago, flickyoursedin said:

At 5th I think Boqvist and Bouchard could be BPA but I was referring to the guy that was suggesting these two guys should be picked before Svechnikov and Zadina if we have the choice. That in my mind would be a huge mistake.

I’m preparing to pick 5th this year that way I won’t be disappointed again. If we pick higher great, then I can be pleasantly surprised.  

Archived