The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Los Angeles Kings

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

And there’s also the chance the opposite happens in both situations.. the fans have no real say in any of it and just have to hope JB sees the obvious and doesn’t get sentimental 

I don't think Benning is a sentimental kinda guy somegow

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

Give him 8 years at 6.5 million aav and call it a day. 

Hank led the team to back to back league championships, won a scoring race and the hart trophy. That got him his 7AAV

I like the term and money.  Not sure Boeser takes it.

Just now, Bo fan said:

I don't think Benning is a sentimental kinda guy somegow

Have you not seen in every interview he speaks of the Sedins  “ we’ll see what they want to do” “never trading them because they are important players” common man there’s yet a chance we see the bros back because JB has to be sentimental in his comments and ever so respectful in his actions

2 minutes ago, Positive Canuck said:

Team Tank's schedule looks good for Tank. 
Maybe 2-3 wins tops.

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 10.26.36 PM.png

LMAO, that's the thing with being so horrible.  When you look at the schedule for games we should win or should lose, not many wins.  I guess technically the only game for the rest of the season we will be the betting favourite will be the April 5th game, unless the Yotes stay hot.  

1 minute ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Have you not seen in every interview he speaks of the Sedins  “ we’ll see what they want to do” “never trading them because they are important players” common man there’s yet a chance we see the bros back because JB has to be sentimental in his comments and ever so respectful in his actions

I've watched the interviews - he will treat them with respect - but I don't think he will put them before the well being of the team - he didn't with Burrows or Hanson . I still think they are capable of playing 3rd line minutes - specialty teams maybe - but for less money and def less minutes.  I just don't know if there is room for them - it all hinges on camp

10 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

POSTGAME | Henrik Sedin

"We ------------------------------------, then we didn't -------------------------------, then in the third we couldn't -------------------------------------. We need to be better."

10 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Canucks now back to a 69-point pace.  By the looks of the schedule ahead, mid-60s might be it.  Dead last is a real possibility.

And we thought after last year the only way was up now , lol

3 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

LMAO, that's the thing with being so horrible.  When you look at the schedule for games we should win or should lose, not many wins.  I guess technically the only game for the rest of the season we will be the betting favourite will be the April 5th game, unless the Yotes stay hot.  

Don’t worry. I’m going to that game so they won’t win.

Archived