The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Los Angeles Kings

-Vintage Canuck-

At this point I'm all aboard team tank, but I hate what this constant losing is doing to the team. Bo looks like he's had his guts rotted out. I still hope they lose  more than they win, but lets have a few choice wins soon. Save them for Chicago and San Jose. That would feel good. I'd normally add Edmonton but I'm hoping they have a late season surge, and I'd sacrifice the humiliation to move past them in draft chances.

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

At this point I'm all aboard team tank, but I hate what this constant losing is doing to the team. Bo looks like he's had his guts rotted out. I still hope they lose  more than they win, but lets have a few choice wins soon. Save them for Chicago and San Jose. That would feel good. I'd normally add Edmonton but I'm hoping they have a late season surge, and I'd sacrifice the humiliation to move past them in draft chances.

Hopefully we lose every remaining game like 5-4 or something so at least we can have some positives lol. This 3-0 game was possibly the most non-eventful game ever, and we can't even say our defense was good like last night.

17 minutes ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

And there’s also the chance the opposite happens in both situations.. the fans have no real say in any of it and just have to hope JB sees the obvious and doesn’t get sentimental 

Yes this is true but at least as these pathetic showings by the Sedins and others keep happening the odds do get better and that's all we can hope for.

Not having those 2 drag this team down yet again on the ice and cap wise will be a huge help, drafting a 1-5 player, signing hopefuly good helpful free agents and the additionsof several awesome skilled young talented players will be bringing much much better days finally.

This team should be night and day different next season and I'm almost sure they'll be a playoff team as crazy as that seems the way they look now.

I feel that even we somehow managed to draft Dahlin, he’d probably get bit by some rare Swedish mosquito and forget how to skate.

It would just be our luck, we can’t have nice things. (Tram, healthy Brock)

2 minutes ago, b3. said:

I feel that even we somehow managed to draft Dahlin, he’d probably get bit by some rare Swedish mosquito and forget how to skate.

It would just be our luck, we can’t have nice things. (Tram, healthy Brock)

"One day after the NHL Entry Draft, generational Swedish D-man Rasmus Dahlin announces he will actually stay in his home country of Sweden and play with Frolunda for the rest of his career"

Archived