The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

canucks energy score

inkorea

It's much simpler than that.   It depends how good your players actually are, and how many good players you have on the team.  Doubt diet or sleep has anything to do with it, these guys are professionals and all know about and use that to help them get an edge already.

when you walk into the arena or watching at home there are many factors that decide the energy score. energy rich you will feel charged up, energy neutral you will feel neutral, energy poor will make us feel drained by focusing on the atmosphere. I  am trying to write about complicated dynamics in simple ways. low results plus lots of injuries usually point to energy poor states.

4 hours ago, xRussianrocket said:

Energy score 36

how would i improve this energy score is to have better players. 

Done.

thanks for giving an energy score. The oilers have great players but under perform. Maybe if the system in energy poor from top to bottom it doesn't matter much who you add into the mix. Money ball might be figuring out how much energy each player brings on a consistant basis to support a team. Vegas is a good example of winning with average talent. Maybe being fresh without energy poor patterns in their system has something to do with their record.

On 2018-03-15 at 10:15 AM, 189lb enforcers? said:

27B1A639-7B81-4F36-8EF6-44A454B18913.jpeg.a8b567e8166a1ae6ec2fcf5518c135ae.jpeg

Simple.

Hire a bulletproof PR figure and sell lies about the team’s chances while refusing the use the ‘R’ word out of “fairness”. 

That covers years 1-3. 

Next, ... 

Obvious troll is obvious.. besides the point that if alflives is the one to plus you it solidifies the fact.

6 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Alf is a troll?

I’m a troll or my perspective is a troll?

Are you from North Korea or something?

You should take a lesson from him on how to be more discreet about it..  it's funny to look at other boards and see how few posters like yourself there are.  Actual hockey convos can happen without having to deal with your type of cancerous posts.  It's no wonder we don't attract the good kind of posters we should when folks like yourself just run around here and shoot their mouth off trying to stir the pot.

7 minutes ago, TheOgRook said:

You should take a lesson from him on how to be more discreet about it..  it's funny to look at other boards and see how few posters like yourself there are.  Actual hockey convos can happen without having to deal with your type of cancerous posts.  It's no wonder we don't attract the good kind of posters we should when folks like yourself just run around here and shoot their mouth off trying to stir the pot.

Having a different opinion is not trolling. We don't attract new posters because we have a group on here that do nothing but engage in personal attacks unless you are 100% pro benning when people are just trying to talk hockey and/or vent some frustrations. Not everyone has the patience to wade through the swamp recently created. 

2 hours ago, TheOgRook said:

I’m going to go look at your profile... see what “actual hockey convos” posts look like. 

Edit:

Went to your profile!

You’re a major hypocrite. Your posts are mean spirited and abusive. I hope others go have a look, especially mods. 

You’re post history consists mostly of calling people names on here. You don’t have anything to say about Hockey. 

Archived