The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I got Bo Horvat to sign my jersey!!!!!!!!

BoHorvatFan20

20 minutes ago, BoHorvatFan20 said:

You can even check the official Canucks twitter and Horvat's twitter as well.

You don’t need to post any pictures.  I think a man’s word is enough, and Bo impresses me as someone who would think that way too. 

Id still like to know if it was your team’s sweater, or a Canuck’s sweater you had with you for Bo to sign.

i have a Bobby Orr signed stick, or I used to.  We crossed paths many years ago. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 6:01 PM, Alflives said:

You don’t need to post any pictures.  I think a man’s word is enough, and Bo impresses me as someone who would think that way too. 

Id still like to know if it was your team’s sweater, or a Canuck’s sweater you had with you for Bo to sign.

i have a Bobby Orr signed stick, or I used to.  We crossed paths many years ago. 

It was my Bo Horvat jersey he signed. You're got lucky with Bobby Orr.

I wish I knew... I was at Metrotown when this happened!!! I was wondering why someone was wearing a Horvat ASG jersey and had a stick and a couple other people were carrying Canucks jerseys..

I had no idea he was going to be there. I would've made time to go take a picture with him :(

On 3/16/2018 at 6:01 PM, Alflives said:

Alf actually wanted Bo to sign a body part (this isn't an adult forum, so I'll leave it at that.....) but Bo is too classy to do that.:P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived